Lostprophets call Axl and GNR a joke

bangit

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring? I tell you what was fucking boring... their set!

Seriously, I stood there and checked my phone, itched my ass, burped and then looked at chics in the crowd for their entire set. Absolute shite, can't see what anyone sees in them. A bunch of nomark ratards who think they're something that they most definitely are not. I mean, who wears a tank top with their own bands name (and names of individual members) on during one of their shows?

And these are just yet more people jumping on the "let's slag" GN'R bandwagon. Oh let's slag Axl and GN'R and we might get some more airtime and fans, wahhhh.

Muppet.

Who are these guys?

Short answer: utter shite :lol:

Worst band I've ever seen, only was watching them so I'd get a good spot for GN'R. They did a truly horrific cover of Sweet Child which of course all the indie kids loved. :rolleyes: They should have left it to the professionals!

I notice in that video they said :"If I were a proper GN'R fan I would have been gutted having spent all that money." Well let me tell you it was worth every damn penny. I mean the gig and hotel cost me over a hundred quid but it was sure as hell the best show I've seen.

Ugh, they're the guys who had that rooftops song I hate.

Edit: Oh god, speaking of a joke check this out

Haha, that SCOM was the shittiest one I have ever heard.

You didn't hear the one they did at Reading :lol: Lostprophets are nothing compared to GN'R.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

It's pretty rich of him to call Axl for disrespecting bands and fans, when he's calling the band a joke. The guys in GnR are more talented and dedicated to their fans than he ever will be. Who does he think drew the people to that day in the first place?

I like the Lost Prophets (FWIW I thought they were good), and everyone is entitled to their opinion about Axl. Fuck him for calling a set of the hardest working guys going a 'joke' though.

Guest Apollo

Too funny. If a reviewer writes a bad review - then they are biased and just have a grudge against Axl. If another band comments negatively - they aren't allowed because they are the worst band that ever lived. So basically, unless you say something 100 percent positive about Axl - you just have a grudge, you are biased, and ou don't know shit about music, and if you are in a band then your band sucks.

Too funny. If a reviewer writes a bad review - then they are biased and just have a grudge against Axl. If another band comments negatively - they aren't allowed because they are the worst band that ever lived. So basically, unless you say something 100 percent positive about Axl - you just have a grudge, you are biased, and ou don't know shit about music, and if you are in a band then your band sucks.

It's a fair point, which is why I made it clear that I actually like his band.

Like I said though, I think it's pretty disrespectful of him to call the band a joke. He wouldn't even dream of going up to any of those guys and saying that to them.

People around here do that far too often, but just look at these guys......

I'm clearly a GNR fan.

I'm not a Lostprophets fan.

Some of you are fucking idiots.

Lostprophets are bigger than every member of NuGnR excluding Axl, whether you like them or not. I've no idea if they're known in USA or not, but that's irrelevant in regards to this. If they'd defended Axl, you'd all be saying about how cool they are.

You're fucking pathetic.

Guest Apollo

It's a fair point, which is why I made it clear that I actually like his band.

Like I said though, I think it's pretty disrespectful of him to call the band a joke. He wouldn't even dream of going up to any of those guys and saying that to them.

But we all "love" Axl because he is not afraid to speak his mind......but this guy is villified for speaking his mind? If this same guy had said that axl was awesome and gnr was the best band ever, would all the forum members still be saying they were a shit band? No. They'd be talking about what a great up and coming band they are.

I just think its funny. I've been a diehard axl fan since 1987. I've had a thousand arguements on this forum with axlhaters, I've always defended axl and what he does. BUT axl is a big boy, when he screws up, its OK to call him on it. And its hilarious to watch some of these people defend axl no matter what he does.