I'm going to see Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed tomorrow.

GN'R Forever

Ive seen Avenged 4 times and they mailed it in when I saw them on Ozzfest. But I saw them at a club show and they killed it. The guitarists were amazing. Some of the songs from "Waking the fallen" lose their edge because Shadows refuses to scream like he did on that album

Disturbed has some energy but their singer is really annoying live. He says a lot of preachy stuff in between songs, he sounds like hes recruiting for a cult or something.

Some of the songs from "Waking the fallen" lose their edge because Shadows refuses to scream like he did on that album

Probably my only complaint with them. Even when they play Unholy Confessions, they have to slow the song down just so he can sing it instead of scream it like he used to. But I really think it's a matter of him being unable to do it anymore, because even when he does try to do it live, it's nothing even close to how it used to sound.

Some of the songs from "Waking the fallen" lose their edge because Shadows refuses to scream like he did on that album

Probably my only complaint with them. Even when they play Unholy Confessions, they have to slow the song down just so he can sing it instead of scream it like he used to. But I really think it's a matter of him being unable to do it anymore, because even when he does try to do it live, it's nothing even close to how it used to sound.

Right. Its almost to the point where they should cut Waking The Fallen songs (Except for I Wont See You Tonight Pt 1) from the set. City of Evil was great, the self titled was meh and the new one is good enough. Plus they usually cover Pantera and occasionally GNR (Paradise City). Enough to still get a good set

Right. Its almost to the point where they should cut Waking The Fallen songs (Except for I Wont See You Tonight Pt 1) from the set. City of Evil was great, the self titled was meh and the new one is good enough. Plus they usually cover Pantera and occasionally GNR (Paradise City). Enough to still get a good set

I wasn't even aware they played IWSYT at all, kind of shocking to me that they'd pull that out.