GNR in Milan - september 5th 2010

Twinaleblood

I'm on my way to Milan (posting this message from the train!)

Hope to see another kickass show in a packed venue tonight!

I'm crossing my fingers for them to play 'better' (i mean the song :D)

Like yesterday, I'll try to post 2 or 3 big updates during the show (can't post them song by song)

Cheers from f'n Italy!

Edited by Twinaleblood

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, i bet you cant believe your luck seeing them twice in a row! I'm looking forward to following it on here later on, its funny how follwoing live gig updates for GnR is actually an event in itself - I personally cant say i'd do it for any other band. Always thought of Guns as a big traveling circus, ever since the illusions tour, guess thats what makes them exciting. Have fun and look forward to the updates

Nice one, i bet you cant believe your luck seeing them twice in a row!

That's what I thought between for Belfast/Dublin :lol:

Lol you're not gonna let the Dublin thing go are you - at least you'll always remember it.

Now back to Milan.....

Hey, at least I've stopped complaining ;) In all seriousness though, of course it's water under the bridge, but if Guns changed around the setlist or something significantly it would be still be talked about here five days after, Dublin's exactly the same. The night was a pretty significant event.

Cool that Rome went well though, hope they saw as good as show as I've seen before.

Lol you're not gonna let the Dublin thing go are you - at least you'll always remember it.

Now back to Milan.....

Hey, at least I've stopped complaining ;) In all seriousness though, of course it's water under the bridge, but if Guns changed around the setlist or something significantly it would be still be talked about here five days after, Dublin's exactly the same. The night was a pretty significant event.

Cool that Rome went well though, hope they saw as good as show as I've seen before.

Yeah it was, thats what i mean't about remembering it. I wonder if you'll look back one day and proudly say 'i was there'. At least you went to belfast too, so you managed to have both ends of the Guns live spectrum.

Guest RonMexico82

Now back to Milan.....

Didn't you get the memo. Dublin is now the great unmentionable around here along with Slash, sorry I mean The Cancer man. :rolleyes:

Enjoy the gig guys.