GNR in Milan - september 5th 2010

Twinaleblood

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashba isa playing ballad of death wearing an AC Milan soccer shirt with his name printed on the back! Ahaha looks awesome!

Now thats cool! My favorite team

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

Yes, again and no less amusing than before!

rock1

Still same setlist as yesterday. November rain now

Right thats it, Coldplay CDs on order! joke!!!

Seriously tho I fuckin love this band right now. I've been a die-hard since 1988/89 followed their every move (even when they didnt move very much) and i can honestly say that this line up is just killer - only two things could make it even better for me, and that would be for Axl to sort himself out a bit without loosing all that makes him special, and for Duff to return.

This lineup with Duff would be amazing (nothing against Tommy mind), just would love to see the King Of Beers back. Oh, and then a return of 'So Fine' to the live set.

Edited by omg1999

Ashba isa playing ballad of death wearing an AC Milan soccer shirt with his name printed on the back! Ahaha looks awesome!

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

rock1

I've got a feeling they're going to close with Double Talkin' Jive tonight actually... laugh.gif

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

rock1

I've got a feeling they're going to close with Double Talkin' Jive tonight actually... laugh.gif

Surely It'll be Dust n' Bones or Coma?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Beegnikos

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

rock1

I bet on Riad and Estranged.

PLEASE AXL, PLEASE! PLAY CIVIL WAR AND ESTRANGED!

CHANGE ONE LITTLE BIT THAT SETLIST =(

There's a better chance of him calling Slash to come over for dinner and hang out than there is of him playing those anytime soon. Stop being a selfish GNR fan that is never happy with anything. Jarmo warned us about "fans" like you.

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

rock1

I bet on Riad and Estranged.

Locomotive!

bad apples is next?

Not this again laugh.gif

rock1

oh god, that would be almost too much....axl`s speech followed by DTJ..... rock4

PLEASE AXL, PLEASE! PLAY CIVIL WAR AND ESTRANGED!

CHANGE ONE LITTLE BIT THAT SETLIST =(

There's a better chance of him calling Slash to come over for dinner and hang out than there is of him playing those anytime soon. Stop being a selfish GNR fan that is never happy with anything. Jarmo warned us about "fans" like you.

Are you crazy? you think I was serious? you're not seeing that I'm playing, like everybody else here in the forum?

Yes the Jarmo warned, but was about fans like you who for some reason think is better than the other