Would you like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again?

Best Regards

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Axl back in top physical shape and a spitting image of his former glory years, I was wondering how many other fans would like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again? I think it would be pretty cool, even if for nostalgic purposes.

What do you guys think?

Axl_Rose_Photo.jpg

axlrose-cananda.jpg

No. It was cool (kind of) back in the day. But personally (as a dude)............it's just wrong. I don't want to see another dude in tight white biker shorts.

hell no

Dude, he's 50 years old and overweight. I don't think so.

He's not a twig anymore, but far from overweight...

he hasn't taken his shirt off at a concert since the UYI tour ended :rofl-lol:

dude's gotta be pushing 220

he is not obese, but he is overweight, that's not even debatable.

And even if he weren't, HE'S 50! Nobody wants to see that.

god, no.

unless he looses some pounds and get back into shape like he was in the nineties

Are you serious? Look at the 2 pictures I posted. The only noticeable difference is that Axl now sports a mustache.

If you think he's fat and/or out-of-shape, you may want to clean the shit out of your eyes prior to passing judgement. Better yet, find a forum of a band that you have some respect for. :rolleyes:

woah woah woah. i've NEVER said axl was fat!!

if you can't tell the difference between this axl.jpg and how he looks now, YOU may want to clean the shit out of your eyes!

The only difference that I see between the pic that you posted and Axl in 2010 is that he now has a mustache and doesn't have the spandex shorts on. If you're saying there are further differences beyond these, please, tell me what they are. Cos from where I'm sitting, there aren't any.

axlrose-cananda.jpg

about 15 kilos

well for one I don't think Axl is fat at all, people just call him fat because he doesn't look 25 anymore. That being said, I think he should probably keep a shirt on just because he is almost 50 and probably not cut anymore, now if he is then hell yeah take it off. On the shorts, I would love seeing them come back. Regardless I'm sure his legs are still sexy as hell, and to get a peek at the package agian I sure wouldn't mind. .BUT I recall reading one of his comments on here where someone asked him if he would still wear them and its seem he himself found that ridiculous as he is no 20 year old anymore. idk just my two cents.

Axl is not fat.

OgAAAAmg4-i6fzkjm_og6WUMG6Tuj1GbhKae4eQbuPsIHScCgtmtDuKUmiiPts4eTrk38fAwU7oHcc4Uik3-Lk7rJLQAm1T1UJKd1tQ_aIFYPLt88hKOCPF2kXI2.jpg

Parabens-ao-inigualavel-frontman-Axl-Rose.jpg

43a94694-2467.jpg

And after some concerts at 2006 he got in shape too:

cdn.cucharasonica.com.files.2010.08.axl-rose.jpg

yep, not fat at all. skinnier than I am, and Im not fat. But why it looks like some nights he looks really damn good, fit, young etc....and then week later looks like he has been drinking 3 weeks straight?

he hasn't taken his shirt off at a concert since the UYI tour ended :rofl-lol:

dude's gotta be pushing 220

Ha, that's not true.

Rio '01 he was without his shirt in a big part of the concert.

And this is from 2006:

cdn.cucharasonica.com.files.2010.08.axl-rose.jpg

And there's a picture of him without shirt in one of the acoustic concerts in NYC this year.

With Axl back in top physical shape and a spitting image of his former glory years, I was wondering how many other fans would like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again? I think it would be pretty cool, even if for nostalgic purposes.

What do you guys think?

With spandex biker shorts, without wearing anything... :wub: sure

What do you guys think?

No arguments here! :shocked:

What do you guys think?

No arguments here! :shocked:

I know, BBA.

I guess Adler is no longer your boy huh?

a. Axl Rose is not fat

b. He's pushing 50 so the spandex thing doesn't work. Save for the awful biker mustache and eyeliner, the look he has now works for him.

a. Yes he is:

b. I agree with the biker shorts and moustache not working. Eyeliner is fine though, but his look is not working for him.

Compared to 2006 he looks awful. well the hair is probably better, but in 2006 he was in much better shape both physically and vocally.

LP

a. Axl Rose is not fat

b. He's pushing 50 so the spandex thing doesn't work. Save for the awful biker mustache and eyeliner, the look he has now works for him.

a. Yes he is:

b. I agree with the biker shorts and moustache not working. Eyeliner is fine though, but his look is not working for him.

Compared to 2006 he looks awful. well the hair is probably better, but in 2006 he was in much better shape both physically and vocally.

LP

How does that clip show he's fat? The man is not fat at all??? Seriously how can anyone think he is, if you had never seen him before in your life and just met him there is no way in anyones mind he would be called fat, unless idk you are from a 3rd world country maybe where there is no food to eat, then I guess maybe I would be fat to you too, I mean I'm pushing 125 at 5 foot 7.5. Sorry but I just don't understand how people can call the man fat, he looks damn good for a 50 year old, hell regardless of his age he looks damn good. And there are pictures of him backstage at that concert at I think Rose Bar and he was changing his shirt, and he looked good.