Spain, Madrid, 9 October

yokmismo

Hi All

I'm proud to open the thread for the concert in Madrid :lol:

It's my first Guns 'N' Roses concert cause when they went in 93 I was too young and in 2001 (if i remember well the year) the concert was cancelled, even a friend of mine an I had the tickets!

I'm a big big BIG fan of the old/classic Guns 'N' Roses, it's my "all best time group of the world", and even i'm a total fan of Axl (say semigod for me) even some of you can call me "axlite", for me was terrible the break with the old band, cause for me Slash wrote some of the best riffs / solos that i'd ever heard.

Regarding the new guys / band, it's growing on me, chinese democracy is a great album and for the videos that i saw on youtube and the reviews that some of you posted here, they are making a "fucking great concert" every place they go.

We're 5 good friends that will drive more than 500 km on my car to attend the concert, and personally i expect to go out of the concert shocked, tired and without voice (like some guy on the lisbon concert B) ), we'll see anyway!

On my side i'm not going to film anything, cause i like to see concerts without loose anything! :thumbsup:

Feel free to post here the updates / reviews!

Edited by yokmismo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R started at 0:00 and people were really upset. They were chanting against Guns and Axl, they pulled some seats out, by the end of the concert lots of people had gone... Luckily tomorrow Axl will hit the stage at a decent time and everybody will enjoy the experience :thumbsup:

madrid got there was a time in 2006

yes, i was there. we could hear those short high notes during "i wanted everything for you"

i'll be at vista alegre tonite with 3 frends. sure it's gonna be great and sebastian bach is always a plus and a good way to warm up the audience.

this tour is being a very, very good one. haha it's raining in madrid. :shades:

yes, i was there. we could hear those short high notes during "i wanted everything for you"

i'll be at vista alegre tonite with 3 frends. sure it's gonna be great and sebastian bach is always a plus and a good way to warm up the audience.

It's "I would do anything for you."

Hope you have a good time!

It's "I would do anything for you."

Hope you have a good time!

hahaha thanks

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

4tus solo (Bond)

Live And Let Die

Jam

This I Love

Rock Queen

Dizzy Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam (Axl piano)

November Rain

BBF solo

Better

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Don' Cry

Jam

Madagascar

Whole Lotta Rosie

Jam

Paradise City

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

4tus solo (Bond)

Live And Let Die

Jam

This I Love

Rock Queen

Dizzy Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

- Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Jam (Axl piano)

November Rain

BBF solo

Better

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Don' Cry

Jam

Madagascar

Whole Lotta Rosie

Jam

Paradise City

Fixed.

I do find it funny that the idiots who made that sign reference a song that Robin wrote and played on. Makes you wonder if they even know that DJ doesn't play on the Chinese Democracy album, or any other GNR album that has been released. Nothing against DJ, but that sign is really in poor taste.

Edited by ITW 2012

I do find it funny that the idiots who made that sign reference a song that Robin wrote and played on. Makes you wonder if they even know that DJ doesn't play on the Chinese Democracy album, or any other GNR album that has been released. Nothing against DJ, but that sign is really in poor taste.

and I think that BETTER is only a reference to a song, that the people who made it use it only for a word play, that they are well aware of who plays on ChD album. It just wasn't the case here.

You call them idiots?

Idiots are those who come to a GNR gig in 2010 wearing Slash T-shirt, throwing stuff on stage, booing the current band, fucking other fans' show, those screaming 'we want Slash' etc.

because I don't believe there are people out there who don't know that it's not 1996 anymore, and that Slash hasn't been a member for 14 years...

Edited by DrDrei