The Azoff factor...

Ghostie

Now, with all the Duff action stirring up the reunion pot once again, I begin to wonder if Axl would be more llikely to green light it just to do it without Assoff as a big fuck off to him? Thoughts?

I begin to wonder if you are all on pot.

Seriously i know some of u want a reunion really bad but some of u need to take some advive from me and Lose Your Illusions.

Now, with all the Duff action stirring up the reunion pot once again, I begin to wonder if Axl would be more llikely to green light it just to do it without Assoff as a big fuck off to him? Thoughts?

I begin to wonder if you are all on pot.

Seriously i know some of u want a reunion really bad but some of u need to take some advive from me and Lose Your Illusions.

I agree, the must all be smoking on the pot, and sniffing up that cocaine. These guys are sure behaving like a loony bunch of hooligans.

Edited by David_Bowie

Would you consider a reunion with the 'Appetite' or 'Illusions' lineups?

No.

Why not?

A lot more reasons than I'll get into here now. Different reasons for each version and each individual. The Izzy bit was fun -- and also fun because we didn't have to rely on him in any way, which is how he prefers things and works better for everyone. That said, you never knew if Izzy would be there or not or if he'd remember the song or decide to leave early. It didn't cause any problems, because we were doing our show regardless and didn't have to depend on anything, but it did open everyone's eyes a bit and blow minds.

He called, asked to come out and negotiated a deal with management that it's probably best that none of us knew about or the fun would've seemed a bit more like being used or taken advantage of spoiling the moment. As it was, we had a great time.

It'd be highly doubtful for us to have more than one of the alumni up with us at any given time. I suppose Duff could play guitar on something somewhere, but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash other than by ambush, and that wouldn't be pretty. He wrote that whole bit about not having his guitar in Vegas, I'd assume, to save face. I was told by both the Hard Rock and different Guns industry people who had come out to be supportive of the new band and were a bit surprised to see him there, especially guitar in hand, but just assumed it was a surprise for the show and we were in on the arrangement.

Steven [Adler] brings assorted ambulance-chasing attorneys and the nightmare of his mother. One gig, or even a couple songs, could mean years of behind-the-scenes legal aftermath.

I think things will come to a point where Axl and Slash will talk to each other, and Adler will play a song or two at a GNR show. Even though he said all that about him. He could wake up one morning and go "fuck it". But there would have to be something that's close to Axl's heart to want to reunite the classic lineup.

I can see where he's coming from. He's thinking of all the legal stuff and demands they'd be bringing to the table before agreeing to reunite. He's not thinking "let's jam and see what happens".

Is it true, tickets were on offer for free, for the London 02 Arena gig this week?

If that was the case, then the only reason would have been to pack the place out.

Was the Duff thing, a possible experiement, to check out reactions? as they were very good.

Steven [Adler] brings assorted ambulance-chasing attorneys and the nightmare of his mother. One gig, or even a couple songs, could mean years of behind-the-scenes legal aftermath

Hahaha that was fucking amazing