Moscow private show

Kelmi

Wonder what episode of My Super Sweet 16, will this private show be featured in.

Some girl actually tried to get them for her sweet 16 to impress a guy before on that show

Surprsingly, GNR did not reply to her

To impress a guy? :rolleyes: What an idiot.

If I were 16 and my girlfreind tried to get GNR for me, I would fuck her until she was off of My Super Sweet 16, and on 16 and pregnant.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newsflash: Most of you wouldn't get invited to a private show if it was held in your own city.

Well why would they?

Just like you wouldn't invite them to your private party knowing they wouldn't come anyway....

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Wonder what episode of My Super Sweet 16, will this private show be featured in.

Some girl actually tried to get them for her sweet 16 to impress a guy before on that show

If I were 16 and my girlfreind tried to get GNR for me, I would fuck her until she was off of My Super Sweet 16, and on 16 and pregnant.

10/10 :lol:

Haha, brilliant :thumbsup:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460202427480&set=a.414512872480.183934.586187480&ref=nf#!/photo.php?fbid=414513957480&set=a.414512872480.183934.586187480&pid=4863167&id=586187480

Pics from the show from some randoms facebook!

EDIT. Thats actually from June, but she does have a pic with ron and dj from before the show tonight.

Edited by Axl_morris

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

haha, thats 'fucking' awesome :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

So, no setlist, no info?

Zero info yet, hope ta get some though

Crap that sucks. I would like to know if they played Catcher acoustic again or maybe something else, with them you never know. Hopefully, some russian dude filmed the whole thing...

From HTGTH:

« Reply #46 on: Today at 05:45:16 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: wight gunner on Today at 03:12:18 AM

If word does get out, I'd expect it to get out via social media amongst those that were there to friends that weren't. If this is the case, I'd expect a drip, drip, drip cross-section of info that may need piecing together.

Right you are Social media and couple of web sites say it was a private party "Rock against toads' ("toads" being rich women who live at the expence of men) organized by a former top-manager of russian biggest energy company "Unified Energy Systems of Russia". Axl didn't go out, so there were no pictures of him. Room service says he ordered burger and fries, some salads and 0,5 l of 12yo whiskey

Guys in Moscow:

3894_big.jpg

3894_big1.jpg

3894_big2.jpg

Edited by RocknRoller

There's nothing wrong with a private show, obviously.

However, what makes me wonder is whether Axl was late to such a show or if for the rich he could be on time?

Probably the show started later than a standard gig though so there was no need to be late.

There's nothing wrong with a private show, obviously.

However, what makes me wonder is whether Axl was late to such a show or if for the rich he could be on time?

Probably the show started later than a standard gig though so there was no need to be late.

According to the article, he arrived there at 2 a.m. when all the bands were supposed to arrive at 8 p.m. Guards were notified of his arrival 40 minutes before he showed up. They were asked to arrange 'a green corridor' so all celebrities were asked to leave the VIP area and proceed to the general admission area.

To attend the show, a guest had to pay about USD 1000. But unless he/she had personal connections, there's no way to get there. The gig cost USD 1 million.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.