Guns N WrestleMania

Splash_M

I was at Monday Night RAW's taping earlier this evening, and couldn't help noticing the WrestleMania promos are using Chinese Democracy as the soundtrack.. could be a lovely bit of promotion given that WWE tends to do really cheesy plugs via the commentary team & sometimes the Superstars

Yeah, they used the title track for the theme song for the WWE Armageddon PPV in December of '08. WrestleMania is a HUGE stage for any artist, you're talking about 80,000 people in attendance and millions watching around the world. It's great exposure for anyone...

Yeah, they used the title track for the theme song for the WWE Armageddon PPV in December of '08. WrestleMania is a HUGE stage for any artist, you're talking about 80,000 people in attendance and millions watching around the world. It's great exposure for anyone...

Yeah using the theme for WrestleMania is probably the best promotion you can get!

you were at raw?

tell me wat happens cuz i can't watch, got too much studying to do.

and wasn't WTTJ played as seth green's theme song once?

I don't want to risk spoiling the results for anyone, sorry!

lol it's alright

i got to watch it anyway

Sorry guys, It wasn't CD, I watched RAW on TV afterwards and it definitely wasn't. Hearing it live it sounded awfully like CD though.

yes, the new stuff is that indistinguishable that it gets confused with someone else's tunes...

No, it's not that at all, the slight hazard of a noisy crowd around you and not intently listening to the music...