Favourite song on spagetti incdent

duffsixx

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant choose.

The whole album is fucking Killer.

Will never understand why people dont like it.

I hate punk and this is taking the best punk songs and converting them to pure hard rock.

How can that be bad?

They're still mostly songs with no real depth, meaning or a message. It's fun to listen through the album once or twice, but it's not music you find yourself coming back to.

Since I Don't Have You, Down on the Farm, Ain't It Fun, Buick McKane, Hair of the Dog have some staying power, I don't care about the other ones.

Edited by Jyrgen

• 2 months later...

Down on the Farm, Since I Don't Have You

Human Being has been my favorite since SI came out. I also like Look At Your Game Girl. Axl's voice sounds great in that register. It's one of the registers I dont thing he can sing in anymore. He nails the high parts, but has difficulty with the lower octives it seems, IMO.

Hair of the Dog and Attitude are my favorites. I agree with prez that HOTD should've been a single and video. Totally fit the old band like a old t-shirt.

I haven't listened to TSI in a long time. Time to fix that!

hell yes im listening to it right now :P

I cant choose.

I hate punk and this is taking the best punk songs and converting them to pure hard rock.

How can that be bad?

They're still mostly songs with no real depth, meaning or a message. It's fun to listen through the album once or twice, but it's not music you find yourself coming back to.

Since I Don't Have You, Down on the Farm, Ain't It Fun, Buick McKane, Hair of the Dog have some staying power, I don't care about the other ones.

Thats the exact reason I love the song.

No messages, no politics, no preaching.

It's an honest album. Straight up "We love these songs, hear them Guns style" and it works, it rocks hard without any effort on their part or the listeners.

You want to get pumped for a big game, fight, drive fast w.e...whack this album on and your sorted.

I cant choose.

How can that be bad?

It's an honest album. Straight up "We love these songs, hear them Guns style" and it works, it rocks hard without any effort on their part or the listeners.

You want to get pumped for a big game, fight, drive fast w.e...whack this album on and your sorted.

The problem is, the style only works with a handful of the songs.

Stuff like "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory" and "I Don't Care About You" is just painful to my ears. The first few tracks fit your description though.

I cant choose.

How can that be bad?

Stuff like "You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory" and "I Don't Care About You" is just painful to my ears. The first few tracks fit your description though.

I love it personally but I can see how 'You Can't put your arms around a memory' could be considered an aquired taste. 'I don't care about you' though is one of the best on there. Straight-up power, angst and aggression.

That IS Guns n Roses.

I cant choose.

How can that be bad?

I love it personally but I can see how 'You Can't put your arms around a memory' could be considered an aquired taste. 'I don't care about you' though is one of the best on there. Straight-up power, angst and aggression.

That IS Guns n Roses.

true that man and duff sounds so wasted on it :P

To me it have to be ether black leather and big dumb sex there the best oh and new rose

You spelled favorite wrong. Fuckin canuck

Favourite (British English)

Favorite (American English)

Your "Canadian" joke is hilarious AxlRose14 facepalm.gif

My favorite song on TSI is Down on the Farm.

Edited by Daedalus