The Official Guns N Roses Adelaide Dec 7 thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not sure if I should go - it's only 'cos I don't drive yet (yeah I know that's a pathetic fucking reason).

Anyone know how much a taxi from the venue for about 30 minutes drive costs?

Edited by Guest

Still not sure if I should go - it's only 'cos I don't drive yet (yeah I know that's a pathetic fucking reason).

Anyone know how much a taxi from the venue for about 30 minutes drive costs?

A lot.

xD im kidding... I don't even live there. I live in Portugal, Europe.

Fuck man. All because you don't live in Adelaide you don't know the taxi fares? Shame on you. (Then again neither do I so I'm fucked too.)

Edited by Guest

Ah fuck it, I'm going then.

Scraped, Shackler's, TWAT or Riad...which one is gonna get played anyone thinking? I'm going for Scraped to have the best chance.

Edited by Guest

problem I hope gets sorted out fast:

More than 70 trucks, carrying goods from fibreglass pools and produce to the speakers for the Guns N' Roses concert in Adelaide, have been parked at local truck stops since Wednesday, when the Capricorn Highway flooded. Drivers yesterday warned it could be weeks before they could move.

full story:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland-awash-thousands-stranded-and-theres-much-more-to-come/story-e6freon6-1225966052967

----

I dont know how much equip is stuck or anything, hopefully it is just some things that can be gathered locally..

problem I hope gets sorted out fast:

More than 70 trucks, carrying goods from fibreglass pools and produce to the speakers for the Guns N' Roses concert in Adelaide, have been parked at local truck stops since Wednesday, when the Capricorn Highway flooded. Drivers yesterday warned it could be weeks before they could move.

full story:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland-awash-thousands-stranded-and-theres-much-more-to-come/story-e6freon6-1225966052967

----

I dont know how much equip is stuck or anything, hopefully it is just some things that can be gathered locally..

Holy shit, I'm going to an acoustic show :lol:

Just missed my flight. Fuck!

Had to re-book for 6.30 AM - still have to pay accomodation costs for tonight and for the flight I missed and for a new flight....! GAH.

Shit! What happened? That fucking sucks man, maybe you can convince hotel that they can offer ya something cause you were delayed. make something up ! lol