Loaded as a support band

axl666

Now that Axl and Duff seem to be getting on well together again (and had probably the best

'falling out' out of the old band) is there any chance that Loaded could support Guns

on future tours? Maybe with Duff joining Guns for one song? Loaded has their new album coming out

in a few weeks.

Now that Axl and Duff seem to be getting on well together again (and had probably the best

'falling out' out of the old band) is there any chance that Loaded could support Guns

on future tours? Maybe with Duff joining Guns for one song? Loaded has their new album coming out

in a few weeks.

I hope not. By that I mean, GNR SHOULD have a new album out for that to happen. No more CD tours. 10 years is long enough for the "Chinese Democracy Tour"

Have Izzy start off the show then loaded then GNR

That would be as good as it gets!!

...and then a riot would ensue because Axl wouldn't want to have both of them on stage with him at the same time, thus ruining everyone's evening in the process.

God you are annoying.

I'd love to see that. Duff never seemed to hate Axl, even before he joined him on stage, and I always thought that if any old member would make up with/rejoin with Axl, it'd be him. I could see them getting along well on tour together, even if Duff is only playing support with Loaded, and it would be really sweet to see two old friends getting along like that again.

It seems that neither of them are interested in fanning the reunion flames so I doubt either would be interested, what with all the press that would go with it.

Edited by sofine11

i'd rather duff just joined the band.

Me too to some degree, but would he really be happy with being a part of what GN'R are today? It would be a real step back for him, beneath his dignity. He is so much better than that.

Although if Axl could accept him as an equal that would probably be awesome. He probably needs someone he knows he can cooperate successfully with and clicks with on a musical level, and at the same time get some heat taken off of him by sharing responsibility.

I actually think it'd be disrespectful to Duff. An original member of the band working as a lowly support act for the new band? BIG TIME disrespect right there.

Its up to Duff? Loaded is only a ide project anyway so I'm not sure he'd turn it down on those grounds.

Its a show I'd love to see though.

Have Izzy start off the show then loaded then GNR

That would be as good as it gets!!

Have Izzy then VR then GNR.

During Asian tour (Korea) on Axl's interview, it's like he said he's supporting the original members on their respective projects? So no need to share the stage at a time.