GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

Just incase anyone else has a black screen, I had to disable Peer Guardian to see anything. I've got an HD crystal clear image now! I'm gonna record the show tonight on my Mac so it won't be skippy or anything. I just gotta make sure i Have a few gigs for a 2-3 hour HD show...

What are you using to record it with? I've fought with VLC the past few days and it seems to work fairly well, but it seems as if Jaksta works best for the youtube stream. RTMP dump works really well on my windows machine, but of course it doesn't on MAC.

I use an application called ScreenFlow. It's a high grade screen capture program, and there are various settings for recording the entire screen, one window, having a 50, 60, or 70% zoom in on an area around the cursor, etc. It has an editing portion too but I just bring everything to Adobe Premiere Pro anyway.

Guest ben9785

Its on Globo site, where setlists from previous artists leaked every night. So yeah, looks like its for real this time.

Maybe you should have just posted the link for people who didn't want to see it.. Thanks for sharing anyway..

I think the songs listed under "Paradise City" are options..

yes exactly

the whole list makes 4 hours cmon

they have only 2

so

after paradise city it depends on axls attitude

BUT THERE IS TWAT AND ESTRANGED ON THE SAME LIST SO IM CRYING ALREADY

Just incase anyone else has a black screen, I had to disable Peer Guardian to see anything. I've got an HD crystal clear image now! I'm gonna record the show tonight on my Mac so it won't be skippy or anything. I just gotta make sure i Have a few gigs for a 2-3 hour HD show...

What are you using to record it with? I've fought with VLC the past few days and it seems to work fairly well, but it seems as if Jaksta works best for the youtube stream. RTMP dump works really well on my windows machine, but of course it doesn't on MAC.

I use an application called ScreenFlow. It's a high grade screen capture program, and there are various settings for recording the entire screen, one window, having a 50, 60, or 70% zoom in on an area around the cursor, etc. It has an editing portion too but I just bring everything to Adobe Premiere Pro anyway.

Last question that's off topic I promise! Is screenflow compatible with lion??

Guest ben9785

They won't play everything on that list no way.. So, I don't think it really spoils anything just yet.. Now it's a case of "will they or won't.."