MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

I'm sad.

I have not posted much, but from the moment I saw this forum and I logged

I felt very comfortable here.

Despite all the differences, many opinions, most of the time it was fun.

I always laugh a lot here ...

I like the layout of the forum, colors, etc..

I regret not having found this place before ... I regret not being able to help financially

But I'm trying to understand the explanations and all the reasons and things that happened here ...

But honestly, I hope the situation will change in the near future mygnr back ...

Everything is done with love and sincerity is not lost ...

The best for all...

Bye,...

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest siliconmessiah

Same bat time same bat channel.

With a bunch of new songs.

And a video.

And a trilogy of records.

The 6th of march.

My ass.

Maybe when Eric means the site is closing Friday, he meant it'll close next year.

Would'nt he tell us, April 15, 2012?

Not get us all worked up to have nothing happen, becuase it's in a year?

We, actuslly it's impossible, there is no Friday, April 15 next year.

You didn't see what I did there. :(

alright guys, so ive been out of the loop for a while.. what exactly did gnr laywers send over to get this site down?.. and why?

i was sifting through pages and pages.. but theres far too many.. can someone please explain to me what letter gnr camp sent mygnrforum? and what it was regarding?

thanks guys.. it's been great here..

alright guys, so ive been out of the loop for a while.. what exactly did gnr laywers send over to get this site down?.. and why?

i was sifting through pages and pages.. but theres far too many.. can someone please explain to me what letter gnr camp sent mygnrforum? and what it was regarding?

thanks guys.. it's been great here..

I'd like to know too, someone?

Oh, there was no letter. It just costs $450 a month to maintain a small forum with free software so it's time to shut it down after this long. Also, I have some swampland in Florida I'm interested in selling. I really don't want to but I really like you and am willing to strike a deal.

Oh, there was no letter. It just costs $450 a month to maintain a small forum with free software so it's time to shut it down after this long. Also, I have some swampland in Florida I'm interested in selling. I really don't want to but I really like you and am willing to strike a deal.

ill give you ten dollars and a frisbee..