MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't get something here....if eric put ads back up, with the amount of traffic in the last 24 hours he'd be golden, wouldn't he?

forum ain't closing because of financial reasons, there's more behind it but apparently we don't deserve appropiate informaion

forum ain't closing because of financial reasons, there's more behind it but apparently we don't deserve appropiate informaion

Nah, I don't buy into such conspiracy theories. Eric was quite clear that it has been a bloody ungrateful job creating the largest fan forum and not getting recognition and support from the band.

i wonder that there seems to be almost no interest from the gnr camp to care about fan sites or at the least a decent gnr internet performance, but there' s enough energy to check the massage boards of very passionate gnr-fans in order to send them letters from lawyers.

i don't understand :)

I really dislike this feeling, its the same one I had when I heard Bucket left. The same as when the 1st and 2nd riot and the eventual end of the 2002 tour 1 day before my show was supposed to happen. The same feeling every time a "release date" came and went. You'd think with this band I'd of gotten used to this feeling but I haven't. I'm sure I'll stick around for at least a few more times where i get it again. Take it easy MYGNR, it's weird to say but this really was a part of my life that I will miss, probably not until the first time i type the address in and it doesn't come up but still miss it all the same.

im really sad to see mygnr going down , i wish there was a way to save it . . i dnt have friends tht like gnr or even rock music so coming here and being able to read everyones opinions was always awsome . btw im not a banned member just a Portuguese gnr fan. good luck to ya'll , add me on playstation 3 if u want "kanudo19" . ps. Eric sell it

Wait, .... hello, ... it's the 16th and as aforementioned ads are running again, it's fixed.

SO my guess is Eric gets call after emotionally open letter. Call goes well, issues addressed, pals with camp again, ...something. Now he sits and thinks "Ok, what's the best way to state this to the board...after sayin' all that!?

Board is staying open, can't ya see, rejoice one and all!

Edited by axlskAmpf

This is terrible news. I've been a visitor to this site since 2003 and been a member since 2007 and even though I don't post much, I check this site almost every day. Kudos to Eric and all the moderating team for keeping this alive. I hope against hope that this isn't the end.

It's sad to read this news, but I guess it isn't too surprising.

Although my interest in Guns N' Roses isn't as high as it was when I joined this forum, I've always found it a very nice place, and have visited it regularly over the last 5 years. I'll miss this forum.

I haven't read through the 37 pages, so forgive me if this has been asked before, but will the forum completely disappear, or will it be archived?

Guest RonMexico82

Axl is a fool if he thinks that this community is just going to vanish. He might think this is the end of MYGNR but for every fanforum that he tries to shut down and threaten, another one will appear. All the while more and more of his fans will realise that he is a complete and utter asshole.