MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often we have to keep fighting and loving without expecting anything in return.

This seems a case of secret agent who must help his country, but if he is caught by the enemy, he must get out of danger alone, by unconditional love to their country.

Why not talk about the value, we can organize this week to resolve the situation?

I can organize me and contribute something.

Often we have to keep fighting and loving without expecting anything in return.

This seems a case of secret agent who must help his country, but if he is caught by the enemy, he must get out of danger alone, by unconditional love to their country.

Why not talk about the value, we can organize this week to resolve the situation?

I can organize me and contribute something.

Damn... I really liked this forum... It's not fair....

We will not abandon ship, if it will sink, we will sink together.

But while there is life there is hope! :(

That we shall...though it seems the captain bailed.. *cough eric* but I can't blame him. He did what he could

There are people here who understand the internet, forums etc.. could help Eric and the mods, if everyone helped with a bit of time, would not be so heavy for him.

There is still time, whether behind the scenes there is nothing more serious.

We're still up?

FUCK YEAH WE ARE INVINCIBLE! rock3

FUCK YEAH!! rock3

This is really sad news!

There is no where else you can go to chat freely with your fellow Gunners.

Really don't see any point in going to HTGTH? That place is so tightly regulated and completly un rock n roll.

Another shot in the foot for GnR

Wow, <jaw dropping> This has been a bad week for me, first one of my favorite places I go as a Miami Dolphin Fan closes April 15th (world crossing.com), and now my favorite GN'R forum as well. I know I'm not a very well known person here, and my visits are a lot fewer than a lot of you guys, but I have always managed to find the time to visit now and again.

I would like to thank Eric, and High Voltage for all their help over the years, I know there was some pretty dumb questions in those PMs!

I guess the best thing about this place is the people I met here (former and current) and still chat with from time to time, like Alex (Axlander, Almost Famous)........Tim (Jack the Ripper)......Kevin (GNR Rocks3).......just to name a few.

But, yea, didn't see this one coming, plus, I'm grateful for being able to post this (fingers crossed when I click)

Been a fan from the beginning, I'll be a fan 'til the end...Good Luck in the future to all....good-bye :(

Wow, <jaw dropping> This has been a bad week for me, first one of my favorite places I go as a Miami Dolphin Fan closes April 15th (world crossing.com), and now my favorite GN'R forum as well. I know I'm not a very well known person here, and my visits are a lot fewer than a lot of you guys, but I have always managed to find the time to visit now and again.

I would like to thank Eric, and High Voltage for all their help over the years, I know there was some pretty dumb questions in those PMs!

I guess the best thing about this place is the people I met here (former and current) and still chat with from time to time, like Alex (Axlander, Almost Famous)........Tim (Jack the Ripper)......Kevin (GNR Rocks3).......just to name a few.

But, yea, didn't see this one coming, plus, I'm grateful for being able to post this (fingers crossed when I click)

Been a fan from the beginning, I'll be a fan 'til the end...Good Luck in the future to all....good-bye :(

Let's not say goodbye yet.

The forum is still alive, we're still breathing, maybe a miracle happens ...

I don´t want to fall in the water, is very cold and I don´t have saved lives!!

Hi to everyone. I haven't posted on here in a very long time, because of all of the nonsense, from certain individuals. It just seemed like a big waste of time to me to be responding to total B.S. from people who weren't even born when GNR first busted-out onto the scene. I'd just like to say that if Eric really does shut this forum down, it's truly going to suck big-time and I'm really gonna' miss this place. A lot. :cry:

So, bye to all of my friends. I'm gonna' miss you. :cry:

Mr. Crowebar rock3

Been here lurking since 2003 and it's been great. I care about Guns, but the last year it's been pretty hard to be a fan of this band and Axl.

I think the forum admin is trying to make a statement and as such he should stand by his decision to close it down and hopefully have some impact, however improbable this may seem.

Thanks for the fun times. :)

Been here lurking since 2003 and it's been great. I care about Guns, but the last year it's been pretty hard to be a fan of this band and Axl.

I think the forum admin is trying to make a statement and as such he should stand by his decision to close it down and hopefully have some impact, however improbable this may seem.

"hard to be a fan"??? They've been on tour, it's been a great year!

this

R u mad??

C'mon Eric ...

Back it up to April 15th and clean all this mess ... You have already shown how important this forum is ...

Let's start again ...

Let's do it right ...

uuuhm. have you missed something quite important? :confused:

no wonder rock stars have the biggest egos.

they just put on a little pressure and people crumble.

a little pressure to a rock star...is alot of heavy pressure to the average person.

can't blame anyone....i wouldn't risk all that I haver personally for a silly forum that bickers all the time.

really....what is there to talk about.....nothing happens with this band.

no wonder people think they are boring.