Guns N' Roses last performance

LA_0013

Ummmm news flash Sorum ruined the UYI records with his crappy ground and pound style.

I KNOW. I AGREE WITH YOU. I don't like Matt Sorum. Except on You Could Be Mine.

Fair enough i'll agree to that. I'll give Sorum credit for YCBM but it ain't better than Frank's. To be fair without Sorum we would not have Frank's version :shrugs:

Frank's version is badass too. But the guitars are not as clear and sharp with new GNR, or something. Maybe the only song that clearly suffers from 3 guitars? Hard to say.

drums, guitars, bass, vocals, swagger, feel, attitute, authenticity,.. eveything the new band cant capture on this tune

LA

Ummmm news flash Sorum ruined the UYI records with his crappy ground and pound style.

Fair enough i'll agree to that. I'll give Sorum credit for YCBM but it ain't better than Frank's. To be fair without Sorum we would not have Frank's version :shrugs:

Frank's version is badass too. But the guitars are not as clear and sharp with new GNR, or something. Maybe the only song that clearly suffers from 3 guitars? Hard to say.

drums, guitars, bass, vocals, swagger, feel, attitute, authenticity,.. eveything the new band cant capture on this tune

LA

One day I will find you and make you suck my cock. R u mad?

I can make your life a living hell, and you know this.

LA

Thats at least the 5th time you posted that exact same phrase at someone. Either go get laid by a woman and re-evaluate thing or find a Justin Bieber forum you person.

LA

Thats at least the 5th time you posted that exact same phrase at someone. Either go get laid by a woman and re-evaluate thing or find a Justin Bieber forum you person.

R u mad? Maybe you should suck my cock.

LA

You are a cock

LA

Wow, nearly the same come back as alway. We must have ourselves a fucking genius here.

But seriously now, you're probably a pre-pubescent little bitch who thinks he's something else because he can tell people online to suck his flaccid cock. You're nothing, maybe you're dad should have beat the shit out of you when you were younger just maybe you'd have an ounce of sense.

I hope there is a way for this forum to stay up and running. I like the unpredictability of the topics covered. Sure there are some reoccuring ones, but that is funny too.

This song works great as the grand final in indoor cycling and as the end of show before the encores.

Thought this was would be a good send off.... GNR's last performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLhAB399b4&feature=related

LA

great show

funny how terrible "new gnr" is in comparison. Paradise City in itself is a far greater accomplishment then that whole shit ablum CD.

Oh shit... Now Volcano's gonna be all like "no, Old GN'R sucks long cock and New GN'R rocks..."