Anybody else think that Axl and Baz should provide the soundtrack for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: Part 3?

ITW 2012

Anybody else think that Axl and Baz should provide the soundtrack for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure: Part 3? I think it would be a most righteous thing to do. Axl could escape the GNR juggernaut for a little while and just have some good old fashioned fun being excellent.

Edited by ITW 2012

dude you ask way to may questions here...

maybe you should take a second an think about it

and you'll get your answers.

and the one with osama, man, that's the stupid ever.

to celebrate one's man death is wrong in any way,

or wait, were din isus did that? in which movie did he celebrate the death of somebody?

or wait, aren't all religions about celebrating LIFE?

but, there goes to show, that USA is a sick being, killer.

it's money driven, you know there is a saying that money are the eyes of the devil.

and what USA is most about is a culture of death.

I mean com'on to get in the streets to flag your shity flags because one man got killed?

alas, you are who you are,

and as Axl put it -

all the love in the world couldn't save you

all the innocence inside (more like stupidity).

yeap God bless America, 'cause the devil is running it.

Edited by STARABOSTES

at the heart of it all, maybe. But in reality once they got popular they gained power over the populum, and you know what they say about absolute power...

Ultimately they're not all about celebrating life though, some of them are only about paying your dues to get in good in the next world...

at the heart of it all, maybe. But in reality once they got popular they gained power over the populum, and you know what they say about absolute power...

Ultimately they're not all about celebrating life though, some of them are only about paying your dues to get in good in the next world...

For a "Christian nation" America sure as hell isn't very forgiving though...

or wait, were din isus did that? in which movie did he celebrate the death of somebody?

it's money driven, you know there is a saying that money are the eyes of the devil.

I mean com'on to get in the streets to flag your shity flags because one man got killed?

and as Axl put it -

Have you lost your senses? Who the HELL are you to talk such trash about my country? You are evidently an unlearned shithead that needs to get his head out of his ass. "shity flags"? At the very least, if you're going to try to make such a feeble attempt at being a total asshole, then you should do yourself a favor and learn to spell.

"or wait, were din isus did that?"

What does that mean???? Personally, I didn't wave my flag around to celebrate the terrorist's death. But I am free to do so if I please. I also understand why some people would... if someone you knew was killed by some radical Koran thumping extreme Muslims, I would imagine that you would feel at least somewhat relieved that the guy who put the plan into action was dead.

You should crawl back up into the friggin shithole that you came from and shut your piehole. I don't give two shits where you are from but you can damn well guarantee that if you or wherever you are from needed help, the United States would be the first to give you aid. SHITHEAD!

yeap. sad but true - as the man from Metallica put it.

and as Axl put it -

Have you lost your senses? Who the HELL are you to talk such trash about my country? You are evidently an unlearned shithead that needs to get his head out of his ass. "shity flags"? At the very least, if you're going to try to make such a feeble attempt at being a total asshole, then you should do yourself a favor and learn to spell.

"or wait, were din isus did that?"

What does that mean???? Personally, I didn't wave my flag around to celebrate the terrorist's death. But I am free to do so if I please. I also understand why some people would... if someone you knew was killed by some radical Koran thumping extreme Muslims, I would imagine that you would feel at least somewhat relieved that the guy who put the plan into action was dead.

You should crawl back up into the friggin shithole that you came from and shut your piehole. I don't give two shits where you are from but you can damn well guarantee that if you or wherever you are from needed help, the United States would be the first to give you aid. SHITHEAD!

your country? wasn't it of the natives that Europeans slaughterer through out the XVII - XIX centuries and then put them in reservations?

and please don't try to call them in your political correctness way indian-americans or any shity other way, ok?!

to give aid? you mean to destroy one's economy, infrastructure, cities and culture is to give aid? please don't. I don't need usa kind of help.

you are as common in thought as the next guy who proudly names himself incorrectly an american , because at least that much you should know that there are at least 2 continents named America...

anyway, from your answer I can understand your blabla discourse you all have about the freedom of speech or action - but in the norms and rules imposed by the state, isn't it, ha?

go ahead and tell me, what did osama really did to usa? do you know he did business with the bushes? or did you know he was a cia agent back in the war against USSR in Afghanistan, and and do you believe that once an agent you can be free?

alas, anyway, I bet you are at the level of knowledge about geo-politics as 12 years old is.

so, you go in your room, learn some more, and them come here

flagging flags of american patriotism and when you do, remember all those killed while the great nation of yours was build (as if people and culture are parts of constructions...)

peace man!

take care,

use your illusion as the man put it - and come to think of it, maybe you should listen again Civil War and Madagascar (listen carefully)

bye now. I won't answer back. once is enough, especially for your level, maybe sometime in the future, and you'll be fully grown, as a human being (PS - go listen to that song also, don't you like how GNR have a song for everything that matters?! I do.)

again, peace!

Edited by STARABOSTES