I've taken a new stance on GUNS N' ROSES

ZoSoRose

Listened to Appetite the other day in my car. The truth is....it kind of sucks. the lead guitar is crap. Slash's tone sucks and his playing is beginner level at best. Steven, Adler, and Izzy aren't as good as the new musicians so they suck too. The new band and lineups from 2001, 2002, 2006, 2007, 2009-2010 are much better with old songs. Its amazing because each one of those tours had different musicians. A re recorded Appetite For Destruction is how it is meant to be heard! Even though they didn't write it.

It has some magical moments but most of the songs sound like absolute crap especially the lead guitar.

Overall rating: 0/10

Also I re- listened to Lies, Live Era, and Use Your Illusion. Axl's vision is genius but the lead guitar sucks Colonial Sanders' dick.

Overall rating: -2/10

I further listened to Chinese Democracy again too whilst walking in the park. It sucks. Axl's voice sucks and all he does is bitch on it. Even though he hits every note and pushes his vocal chords it sucks. The music sucks too. Even though there's all the different styles and guitar work it sucks cause its not Slash... even though he sucks too.

All versions of the band suck live too. The original band lineups suck because Slash sucks. And the 01-10 lineups suck because Slash isn't there.

Oh and also, having an opinion is fine. But cupcake topics that flame something or someone hatefully just to flame them are not.

:angry:

Guest siliconmessiah

I love this forum.

+1

Even if it´s pretty pathetic, these cupcake threads like "I´ve taken a new stance..." and "Anybody else think that Axl..."-threads sometimes makes me smile.

But that´s because there is nothing else to smile about in the current world of GNR.

Edited by siliconmessiah

you people do know i made this sarcastically right?

atleast the insane joke threads have some creativity and low-browed humor thrown in the mix, you just come off as a pissed off whiner-type of guy. I'm sorry... I opened the thread expecting something witty but instead it was like this messed up whining against a bunch of stereotypical opinions.

I know you could do better than that, especially with that thread title!

Listened to Appetite the other day in my car. The truth is....it kind of sucks. the lead guitar is crap. Slash's tone sucks and his playing is beginner level at best. Steven, Adler, and Izzy aren't as good as the new musicians so they suck too. The new band and lineups from 2001, 2002, 2006, 2007, 2009-2010 are much better with old songs. Its amazing because each one of those tours had different musicians. A re recorded Appetite For Destruction is how it is meant to be heard! Even though they didn't write it.

It has some magical moments but most of the songs sound like absolute crap especially the lead guitar.

Also I re- listened to Lies, Live Era, and Use Your Illusion. Axl's vision is genius but the lead guitar sucks Colonial Sanders' dick.

I further listened to Chinese Democracy again too whilst walking in the park. It sucks. Axl's voice sucks and all he does is bitch on it. Even though he hits every note and pushes his vocal chords it sucks. The music sucks too. Even though there's all the different styles and guitar work it sucks cause its not Slash... even though he sucks too.

All versions of the band suck live too. The original band lineups suck because Slash sucks. And the 01-10 lineups suck because Slash isn't there.

Oh and also, having an opinion is fine. But cupcake topics that flame something or someone hatefully just to flame them are not.

So you hate Old GN'R because they are not as good as the new one, but you hate the new one because they are not the old one. You'd like too see this band play again with Slash, but you hate him so you wouldn't like it neither, and you think he is worse than the guitarists you'd like him to play instead of.

1. If you didn't take your pills yet, take them, now!

2. If you did take your pills, stop posting after taking them!

Yeah I agree.