Noel Gallagher's First Single and Second Single

ITW 2012

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really loving the NG stuff that's out and have pre-ordered all the LPs he has coming out. Beady Eye are also great too. I <3 Oasis and all the stuff they have done. I haven't gotten round to get a ticket sorted for his tour. At least it hasnt taken NG 15 years to release an album lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I commend it for actually sounding like an album. Every song fits and there's a gloomy vibe to it all. I know most of it was written before the Oasis break-up, but if you told me Noel had penned everything right after he left, I'd believe it. Even on songs like Dream On, where you sort of anticipate his typical life affirming optimism, he sings "Is that song worth singing? ... It's got no meaning." It's all very bleak. But I like it..

-Kickingthehabit

I've listened to it a couple of times now, and I like it. there isn't a song I didn't enjoy, so that's pretty good.

Just a cool album with nice melodies. If I Had A Gun is my favorite right now. the Stop The Clocks outro is a highlight for me.

Edited by Rovim

• 1 month later...