The symbolism and meaning of dijon

saber_

They could channel Dijons purr through a synthesizer and get some cool effects! Also noticed Dijon has grey areas,symbolic of those with lack of grey matter that consistently bitch and whine and start false rumors on this board.

Maybe Axl likes to be viewed as super villian, evil genius, sitting in his chair, stroking his cat, while pondering his next move.

I think you are either having a James Bond or Austin Powers flashback!! The release date is coded into a microchip in Dijon.

Guest siliconmessiah

It´s amazing.

I think we have a lot of multiposters.

As soon as a fan on this board does not think that Axl is doing the GNR-name justice, or has an opinion that does not hail NuGNR-2´s achievements (wich this far is only actually parts of an album and AFD-shows) there are 2-3 posters who goes bananas in every thread (you know who you are). You have no reason to take opinions of the band as personal as you do.

I can say this again.

I have no idea what agenda they are on to, but as a true fan, to be satisfied and happier than ever with Axl and GNR´s current state/constant silence, is outright crazy.

Seriously. What is this stuff? Don´t you want new music? Don´t you want communication? Don´t you want an updated homepage with a presentation of the current band members?

Are you happy with only AFD-karaoke shows for the rest of Axl´s career? I´m not. I want this band to live on and release music.

Edited by siliconmessiah

It's a cat.

It's more than just a cat. There is deep multi-level significance to dijon. You wait and see. There will be mustard on the next record. Remember, Axl is quite subtle and likes to incorporate hidden meanings.

I bet Dijon can purr the start of patience and civil war!! rock3

I was thinking ... Has Axl another cat named Dexter, does not it?

Dexter cat should be sad because we are speaking only of Dijon.

Maybe Dexter arrived first at home of daddy, not sure ...

Well, Dexter cat also deserves a slice of cake.

It seems that is Dexter who is in the photo of the piano with Beta.

I know this topic is about Dijon, just reminding ...

It could be a purr in Patience by Dijon and a purr in Civil War by Dexter ... :rolleyes:

:crazy:

I bet Dijon can purr the start of patience and civil war!! rock3

I was thinking ... Has Axl another cat named Dexter, does not it?

Dexter cat should be sad because we are speaking only of Dijon.

Maybe Dexter arrived first at home of daddy, not sure ...

Well, Dexter cat also deserves a slice of cake.

It seems that is Dexter who is in the photo of the piano with Beta.

I know this topic is about Dijon, just reminding ...

It could be a purr in Patience by Dijon and a purr in Civil War by Dexter ... :rolleyes:

Genius.