There Was A Time

star

I know this might sound stupid on these boards but along with Cosmonaut by Wolfmother and Learn To Be Still by The Eagles, this is probably my favorite song of all time by any band. First time I heard it I was speechless! Epic song, epic solos, epic vocals! Too bad Axl can't really play it live... It's like nuGnR's Sweet Child O' Mine, should be really good live.

Totally agree!

I was blown away when I first hear the leak in 05-06!!

Young_Gun, if you haven't already check out Buckethead's solo work.

Nottingham Lace is an amazing song.

For albums, I'd recommend Colma firstly, but that's not exactly in the style of Buckethead you probably know and love, it's way more laid back. Smoke a dooby on a nice day and sit on your deck type shit. Monsters and Robots is a really good metal album by him and Population Override is just an amazing album all around, more keyboards than most of his stuff but it's probably his best.

If you already know about Bucket's solo shit don't mind me! Hopefully someone else can read this and maybe download a couple albums. If nothing else the dude is original and interesting.

Nottingham Lace is a great song. I don't know much of BH songs but this is probably my favourite of his. Others are Soothsayer and Jordan. The guy is obviously unbelievably talented and gives differrent shit a try. Much like Axl. I enjoy and admire musicians that have the guts to create something new.

There Was a Time is brilliant - great music and wonderful lyrics - ya' don't hear stuff like that in the fungating wound that is popular music today :)