2nd date added!!!! Orlando, FL!!!!

bigcountry

Alright. Not trying to start rumors here, but a friend of mine from Ohio just told me she heard that guns would be playing in Cincinnati next year. Can anyone look into it and see?

There are a few rumours floating around about dates, let's wait n' see :)

Alright cool! Like I said. Its just a rumor she heard.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tons of GNR fans in the FLA.

I don't see it.

Wow your soo cool because you can come on to a GnR fan forum & post negataive things about everything they do- that's gotta be quite fufilling-I really need to find Justin Beiber's Fan forum so I can do the same. :thumbsup:

back to the point- fuck yeah! seeing 2 GnR shows next month- I'm fuckin stoked! rock3

hmmm maybe i should just dress as buckethead so my face is covered?

Have you suddenly become a fan and not someone who tries to damage the band by revealing illegally procured copies of private emails?

My thought exactly,and how would a 300+ man " diguise himself.

?????

things just get better and better. first they announce a show in my home town and next they announce a show where i currently live. beautiful.

The GNR-missile are locked and blinking red on to you Mister...you are going down.

;)

Shacker's playing while MSL reaps karma :D

hmmm maybe i should just dress as buckethead so my face is covered?

They don't make buckets that large :monkey:

http://www.tourdesigncreative.com/media/approved/Guns%20N%20Roses%20-%20North%20American%20Tour/

Caught this posted by someone else on fb. It's an official poster for the 2011 NA Tour.

I can't get it to blow up some. There's a little blurb in the lower left corner that I'd really like to see better:

2ypkd2h.jpg

It will be availible soon I am sure hopefully really big!

Florida is a big state so i can believe the two dates. Those may be the only two in Florida that are worthwhile though, sizewise. though jacksonville is a huge city

As long as guns stick to the big-big cities this tour could work.

New york

LA

Chicago

houston

philly

phoenix

atlanta

denver

baltimore

boston

with 5-6 others sprinkled in and the tour could be a great success. i say anything over 20 dates is maybe pushing it though.

Edited by tange

the map on ticketmaster has been corrected and now shows the floor as general admission.

prices have been updated and the $35 tier appears to have been eliminated. the price range is now listed as $45-$75 (plus fees of course).

DAMN DAMN DAMN! I was really hoping for seats this time around. Oh well, I'll take GA on the floor for once.

the map on ticketmaster has been corrected and now shows the floor as general admission.

prices have been updated and the $35 tier appears to have been eliminated. the price range is now listed as $45-$75 (plus fees of course).

DAMN DAMN DAMN! I was really hoping for seats this time around. Oh well, I'll take GA on the floor for once.

Seats are cool and all but the floor is where everything look amazing. The sound is great, and the bass kills you :) hehe The stage looks amazing and Axl comes running right towards you

http://www.tourdesigncreative.com/media/approved/Guns%20N%20Roses%20-%20North%20American%20Tour/

Caught this posted by someone else on fb. It's an official poster for the 2011 NA Tour.

I can't get it to blow up some. There's a little blurb in the lower left corner that I'd really like to see better:

2ypkd2h.jpg

Concert_GunsNRoses_Official.jpg

Guns N' Roses will perform live at AmericanAirlines Arena on Saturday, October 29th at 9:00 PM.

They're back!!! Guns N' Roses will return to the concert stage after five years and play two hours of their greatest hits!

Don't miss Guns N' Roses classics such as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Paradise City," "My Michelle," "Mr. Brownstone," "November Rain" and "Sweet Child O' Mine."

Tickets go on sale via Ticketmaster on Friday, Sept. 9th at 10:00 AM

Source:

http://www.aaarena.com/default.asp?aaarena=38&objId=354

Edited by gunsguy

Guns N' Roses will perform live at AmericanAirlines Arena on Saturday, October 29th at 9:00 PM.

They're back!!! Guns N' Roses will return to the concert stage after five years and play two hours of their greatest hits!

Don't miss Guns N' Roses classics such as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Paradise City," "My Michelle," "Mr. Brownstone," "November Rain" and "Sweet Child O' Mine."

So essentially a greatest hits tour with probably even less new material than usual then? Oh dear!

So essentially a greatest hits tour with probably even less new material than usual then? Oh dear!

set em up, then knock em down

the general 2011, I believe :anger:

If however by greatest hits they mean a lot more stuff off the Illusions though, I'll have no problem with this. If we essentially get the same setlist he's been playing for the past ten years but with less CD material I'll be handing in my GnR fan card for good! :(

If however by greatest hits they mean a lot more stuff off the Illusions though, I'll have no problem with this. If we essentially get the same setlist he's been playing for the past ten years but with less CD material I'll be handing in my GnR fan card for good! :(

Well ive yet to hear Prostitute, this i love, scraped, shacklers, live in person...if i can hear prostitute live i will be happy as fuck..

A lot is riding on Rio, it will be the benchmark of the whole tour, if they don't get Rio right, then one would think it would reflect how the rest of the tour will go in terms of performance and set list.

Well ive yet to hear Prostitute, this i love, scraped, shacklers, live in person...if i can hear prostitute live i will be happy as fuck..

Yeah but that's the point I was making. This is being advertised as a greatest hits tour meaning likely less CD songs that the last tour not more. I think the chances of getting anything other than maybe Street of Dreams are very low. I predict Jungle as the set opener again too.

Yeah but that's the point I was making. This is being advertised as a greatest hits tour meaning likely less CD songs that the last tour not more. I think the chances of getting anything other than maybe Street of Dreams are very low. I predict Jungle as the set opener again too.

That would be horrible if thats the case...they need to play the shit out of CD and add a few new songs...at least 1 new song.

That would be horrible if thats the case...they need to play the shit out of CD and add a few new songs...at least 1 new song.

Sorry to disappoint you man but CD simply ain't going to sell tickets in the US. The album bombed over there and nobody gives a shit about the songs on it.

Read this again and see what I mean.

I mean as good as CD is there wasn't a single "greatest hit" on the album.

Personally I'm hoping this means we get a lot more UYI songs that haven't been played live for years.

Edited by Dazey Does Dallas

Sorry to disappoint you man but CD simply ain't going to sell tickets in the US. The album bombed over there and nobody gives a shit about the songs on it.

Read this again and see what I mean.

I mean as good as CD is there wasn't a single "greatest hit" on the album.

Personally I'm hoping this means we get a lot more UYI songs that haven't been played live for years.

I would be happy with UYI songs..like estranged or coma