GN’R rehearsals update thread

Guest NGOG

I was asking you, so thanks for the explanation.

If that's the way Axl wants to run his band, and if the band members don't mind.....I guess they do what works best for them.

I'm not attacking you or your opinion. I just disagree with the childish comment. It is Axls band and he can run it as he sees fit. He has reached the age and experienced enough in music to do things the way he wants to. Not saying that is good or bad....or even if it is effective at all. I wouldn't use the world childish. I would say he does it his way.

maybe childish was the wrong word to use but like i say being a personal friend of rich and all i feel the dudes got so much talent and should be privileged enough to rehearse with axl

but hey who am i to judge ?

I'm not buying that at all. Any personal friend of any member of the band would realize that stating that in a public forum, especially this one, would bring on a shitstorm of personal attacks when they don't answer 10,000,000 questions.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the way Axl wants to run his band, and if the band members don't mind.....I guess they do what works best for them.

I'm not attacking you or your opinion. I just disagree with the childish comment. It is Axls band and he can run it as he sees fit. He has reached the age and experienced enough in music to do things the way he wants to. Not saying that is good or bad....or even if it is effective at all. I wouldn't use the world childish. I would say he does it his way.

maybe childish was the wrong word to use but like i say being a personal friend of rich and all i feel the dudes got so much talent and should be privileged enough to rehearse with axl

I'm not buying that at all. Any personal friend of any member of the band would realize that stating that in a public forum, especially this one, would bring on a shitstorm of personal attacks when they don't answer 10,000,000 questions.

im not hear to answer questions or get into an argument with you or anyone

believe what u will i know the truth and that's all there is too it

and yeah i no Richard how would that raise questions? the guy is an employee at the end of the day if i knew axl or beta then i would expect questions

so you cant buy it cos i aint fu*king selling it

Well played. I still think you opened a can of worms. A lot of people here are fans of more than just Axl.

p.s. You can say fucking here without censorship.

and yeah i no Richard how would that raise questions? the guy is an employee at the end of the day if i knew axl or beta then i would expect questions

Well played. I still think you opened a can of worms. A lot of people here are fans of more than just Axl.

lol i wasnt too sure a lot of forums smack you with the ban hammer for dropping the ole F bomb

and they can ask there questions but i wouldn't expect many answers im on here to have a good time and meet fans not discuss my life outside of the forum if i wouldn't to do that i would go to a local bar

Welcome to MYGNR man, this place is amazingly fucked up, but it's always entertaining.

lol i wasnt too sure a lot of forums smack you with the ban hammer for dropping the ole F bomb

and they can ask there questions but i wouldn't expect many answers im on here to have a good time and meet fans not discuss my life outside of the forum if i wouldn't to do that i would go to a local bar

Welcome to MYGNR man, this place is amazingly fucked up, but it's always entertaining.

hahaha thanks dude looks like this will be an interesting stay

already noticing the stupid arguments between slash lovers and non slash lovers

Yup, pretty much every thread turns in to that eventually. I've been labled an "Axelite" because I usually take the new bands side of the argument. I only join once a week or so though, wait until you get to know the diehards. I think you're gonna love it. It's always good for a laugh.

i think for big shows axl has to turn up for rehearsals i think it is silly that he doesn't i mean come on you are meant to be a band ... act like it ?

I Remeber your face from MSL chats or something like that :xmasschef2:

Yeah,I'm not 100% convinced this guy doesn't have an agenda,anybody can claim to have attatchments to GNR. The recent influx of troublemakers make me wary.

And the "childish" comment was bound to cause a reaction. <_<

i think for big shows axl has to turn up for rehearsals i think it is silly that he doesn't i mean come on you are meant to be a band ... act like it ?

Yeah,I'm not 100% convinced this guy doesn't have an agenda,anybody can claim to have attatchments to GNR. The recent influx of troublemakers make me wary.

He has no agenda, he is a fan relax :)

He has no agenda, he is a fan relax :)

True i remember him because we trade facebook shit :thumbsup:

thats me ! you was wearing a mask right?

yes man :xmasssanta:

Edited by bumblecool

Bumblefoot

First rehearsal = chugging a bottle of Advil, playing sitting on a chair unable to get comfortable. Don't know if I'm able to do this.

36 min ago

Bumblefoot

Will try and get some physical therapy out here...

32 minutes ago

Edited by gunsguy

do you think they might have to replace bumblefoot for rio?

Time will tell, Ron is is serious pain. I have the same kind of problem in my neck and back and know all too well what it does to your body.

I hope he can regain enough strength to do this tour, it is very taxing on the body

He needs to work out with Richard :)

I wouldn't see surprised if Axl was at the rehearsals, or atleast the soundcheck.

Rock In Rio is a really big show, and I can't see Axl just going out there without playing with the band alittle bit first.

Also, as somebody has said already, 1 month rehearsing the same music? After having a year long tour playing the same music? :suspicious:

I also hope we get photos and videos of the band rehearsing, looks like DJ's already providing us with updates.

Should be an awesome upcoming months.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Nah. They will probably just cancel the entire tour if Ron can't play. Just assuming.

As much as some would like that to happen it will not. Ron will be ok I believe! Have some fucking faith!!!

Edited by gunsguy

Nah. They will probably just cancel the entire tour if Ron can't play. Just assuming.

As much as some would like that to happen it will not. Ron will be ok I believe! Have some fucking faith!!!

I definitely do have faith and do not want that to happen. But if Ron can't play, who will? Who can learn all the songs in that short amount of time?

I definitely do have faith and do not want that to happen. But if Ron can't play, who will? Who can learn all the songs in that short amount of time?

There is alot of time, Ron will likely decide very soon. He is in major pain to be sure