Who is definately going to Which Gig? See first post for list of users attending

sailaway

Ill be going to East Rutherford for sure depending on price I will be hitting up camden

What I might do is get really good seats for East Rutherford (IZOD) and get cheap seats for camden

Ive never been to camden whats the seating like?

dunno about the seating, but u can get shot in camden, apparently it has the highest violent crime rate in the US, I was thinking about going to the Camden show but my friend who's driving said that he'd rather drive the extra 100 miles than get shot or his car stolen :D...so we're doing Worcester, unless a MSG date is announced, won't be in NYC soon enough for the IZOD date

Edited by ppruks

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List on pg. 3 updated with all confirms up 'til now. Also, took all the confirms from the upcoming concerts section (Mostly confirms for Rio). Looks like we're gonna have most shows covered; there's only 3 cities without any MyGNR representation so far! B)

Edited by Powerage5

Ill be going to East Rutherford for sure depending on price I will be hitting up camden

What I might do is get really good seats for East Rutherford (IZOD) and get cheap seats for camden

Ive never been to camden whats the seating like?

dunno about the seating, but u can get shot in camden, apparently it has the highest violent crime rate in the US, I was thinking about going to the Camden show but my friend who's driving said that he'd rather drive the extra 100 miles than get shot or his car stolen :D...so we're doing Worcester, unless a MSG date is announced, won't be in NYC soon enough for the IZOD date

You friend is just regurgitating garbage he has heard before. i have been to numerous shows in Camden and it is safe as long as you just go to the concert. I did once buy a phony Coldplay ticket from some young hustler once though. Best fake ticket I had ever seen .

Edited by U2byU2

I will be at the nashville show...hopefully, depends on financial situation when the tickets go on sale. May have to tell my kids they have to go without electricity or food for a little while :tongue2:

Tell em it's for gnr, they'll understand :P

Dallas show. HOpefully, I can get center section seats.

Whatever! I will be there no matter what seats I get.

I just want to hear Axl say " Dallas do you know where you are?" You're in the jungle baby, wake up, time to die!"

Then I'll know definitely I'm at a GNR show!

I'm going to try to be at East Rutherford, Wilkes-Barre, and Camden, but if something (work) get's in the way, I'll try for 2/3, but if I can't do that, I will damn well be at at least one of them.

So go ahead and put me down for all three right now. :thumbsup:

Done! I'd love to meet you in person in Wilkes-Barre, man! ;)

I'm going to try to be at East Rutherford, Wilkes-Barre, and Camden, but if something (work) get's in the way, I'll try for 2/3, but if I can't do that, I will damn well be at at least one of them.

So go ahead and put me down for all three right now. :thumbsup:

Done! I'd love to meet you in person in Wilkes-Barre, man! ;)

Will try our best! :thumbsup: