Who is definately going to Which Gig? See first post for list of users attending

sailaway

I got tickets to Camden on 11/26 , fuck yeah! A lot easier then having to go to Sweden to see them like last year.

Sweden is a lot more fun though! :thumbsup: I went to Sonisphere Sweden last year, and it was a blast despite pissing rain for 12 hours. The Scandinavian crowds are the best I've encountered anywhere!

Updated, and Youngstown and date for Nashville added.

Edited by Powerage5

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancel me out on the Nashville show.

I will be going to the 12/5 - SOUTHHAVEN, MS

That is if they ever offically announce it on Ticketmaster. I know the Venue shows it but I will wait for ticketmaster to post it.

I'm with you on that. It seems as if they've been fairly quick to throw the other dates up on ticketmaster after they mention the date, but for some reason southhaven is slow getting up there! Did GNR ever mention it their twitter? I've seen them announce most shows on there but I can't recall seeing southhaven mentioned.

So Who is going to which Gig?

I have Chicago,Orlando and of course KC on my list,am leaning toward the S.C. Halloween gig to celebrate,I love this holiday.

If you have to choose just one def make it the halloween one. Shows are always more fun on holidays cuz the rest of the city is alive at night too. Also you're bound to get some funny one liners from the band or maybe even a costume on bumble or something lol

I have my tickets for the Camden show.