Who is definately going to Which Gig? See first post for list of users attending

sailaway

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List updated. I've had a CRAZY weekend, but I think I've managed to catch everyone that's confirmed a show so far.

I have asked that the list be copied to the thread opening post for everyone to find easy.

Great idea, makes a hell of a lot more sense than being buried on page 3.

A genuine thank you to Powerage 5 ,great job at updating and compiling :thumbsup:

I'm sure more names will be attatched to the dates TBA!!

Will be at Halloween gig as well :)

Good to see we've got the list in the first post. If you're willing to frequently update from here on out, I'll let you run the list. If not, I'll continue updating my list on pg. 3, and all you'd have to do is copy and paste the most recent update once a day or so. It's your call on how you want to do it :thumbsup:

A genuine thank you to Powerage 5 ,great job at updating and compiling :thumbsup:

Good to see we've got the list in the first post. If you're willing to frequently update from here on out, I'll let you run the list. If not, I'll continue updating my list on pg. 3, and all you'd have to do is copy and paste the most recent update once a day or so. It's your call on how you want to do it :thumbsup:

Will update, and if I miss some catch my back, you've done a great job! I am willing to help with anything I can :thumbsup:

Attention: Everyone going to a gig msg me if your name was left off list, thanks to everyone for participation! :)

List updated, will update daily :)

Edited by sailaway

Will update, and if I miss some catch my back, you've done a great job! I am willing to help with anything I can :thumbsup:

Attention: Everyone going to a gig msg me if your name was left off list, thanks to everyone for participation! :)

Cool, thanks a lot! I'll keep updating mine on page 3 as well, in case you get backed up. Also, don't forget some dates are still marked "TBA"! :thumbsup:

Good to see we've got the list in the first post. If you're willing to frequently update from here on out, I'll let you run the list. If not, I'll continue updating my list on pg. 3, and all you'd have to do is copy and paste the most recent update once a day or so. It's your call on how you want to do it

Cool, thanks a lot! I'll keep updating mine on page 3 as well, in case you get backed up. Also, don't forget some dates are still marked "TBA"! :thumbsup:

Great! Will update daily and I'm down with the TBA's. Feel free to msg me anytime :)