This is how Axl will be again in couple months

ChristianGNR

Cool story, bro.

What about the fans who paid $100 to see him this month?

Actually, I spent R$500, which would be something like U$300.

OK, but my question remains: So what if he's awesome in two months if he sucks in October? Are we paying warmup prices?

Cool story, bro.

What about the fans who paid $100 to see him this month?

Actually, I spent R$500, which would be something like U$300.

OK, but my question remains: So what if he's awesome in two months if he sucks in October? Are we paying warmup prices?

Most likely.

I paid a lot of money and i don't regret! Also, 99% of people who were there thought it was a great fucking show.

This thread is to all of you guys who are bitching about Axl Rose's shape and voice.

People that didn't even know how to sing Sorry. I guess I'm part of the 1% who loves their ears.

I feel so sorry for anyone who paid full price for that concert. I would be furious if I paid that much and the singer butchered every song like Axl did. Sorry you had to go through it Marlon Brando. And I'm sorry you have to put up with the sick cult like Axl fans saying it was the greatest night in GNR's history.

I feel so sorry for anyone who paid full price for that concert. I would be furious if I paid that much and the singer butchered every song like Axl did. Sorry you had to go through it Marlon Brando. And I'm sorry you have to put up with the sick cult like Axl fans saying it was the greatest night in GNR's history.

Thank you, very much appreciated. I'm surprised nobody called me a cupcake yet just for sharing my feelings.

On the opposite end, if they wouldn't have played (which given conditions they probably shouldn't have), everyone who paid for a ticket and travel accommodations would have gotten absolutely nothing.

Mediocre show is better than nothing.

With all due respect to the ghost of rock's greatest singer ever :-), I'm gonna disagree.

I saw a bad night from one of the very few bands I've liked longer than I like GNR, and it....ummmmm....was extremely unpleasant for me. To watch your heroes fail is just...it's heartbreaking. And it colors your relationship with that band forever.

I've heard the phrase "never meet your hero". Y'know, in case he's a dick? It's kinda the same, I guess.

On the opposite end, if they wouldn't have played (which given conditions they probably shouldn't have), everyone who paid for a ticket and travel accommodations would have gotten absolutely nothing.

A mediocre show wouldn't have occurred if he put the time in to prepare. Also I disagree, I'd rather they call off the concert even 24 hours before when they realise they aren't ready, rather than pay around $300USD like others did for a disgraceful performance and waste my money/time.