Random guys with blogs say..

axlr23

I came across another article by this guy tim butters, all he does is bash axl and I believe he has dedicated his life to this. I posted this so everyone can read what kind of gutter like material this guy keeps flowing from his cum trap. I don't agree with the late starts of the show but that's how axl has been forever, so we shouldn't be surprised when it happens. Furthermore I understand that 3 hours is a freaking long time to be waiting, but its not like it hasn't happened before! Do I wish Axl would be on time hell yeah, but I also realize that the possibility of that happening is zero! This guy is all negative, nothing ever positive comes from him in regards to axl. He must of had a bad experience in school or something to have this much hate built up for someone! There is a lot of things that I don't understand about axl's direction of this band but at the end of the day I am just a fan and have no idea what goes on behind the scenes in the GN'R CAMP, I am like everyone else, a fan who wants new music and more info! Sorry for my rant!

Axl Rose is Showered in Sh*t!

October 25, 2011 07:25 AM EDT

It seems a crowd of hysterical and over enthusiastic Axl Rose fans have angered their portly ginger hero after his wobbling and warbling was cut short by a volley of malicious missiles.

The Guns N' Roses front-man was busy writhing and screaming his way through the opening verses of the torturous 'Chinese Democracy' and doing his peculiar worm wriggle when the incident occurred.

Only 60 minutes into last Sunday's concert at Mexico's Arena Monterey, the angry red-head brought the show to a grinding, and some critics would comment unfairly, blessed halt, because some audacious scum in the crowd dared to throw a few innocent objects onstage.

Confused Axlites may well ask, why would any loyal, loving and self-respecting Axl Rose fan dare to invade their multi-millionaire master's personal space and taint the sacred shrine of the rock stage with their vile offerings.

Well, it could be something to do with the fact that old Rosy and his gang didn't take to the stage until three hours after the scheduled time.

Apparently Axl Rose, or Mr. Punctuality as he is often known in more refined circles, was not to blame for this delay, instead it was the "technical issues" of the show's organizers.

Obviously certain fans wanted to vent their frustration at someone and as usual poor old Axl gets it in the neck. Typical.

A righteous Rose, seething in saintly indignation, doesn't waste any time in dealing with the unruly mob and after stopping the band in full flow he addresses the crowd like a benevolent dictator and warns that Guns N' Roses will pack right up and leave if the culprits continue "throwing sh*t",

A curious Axl then asks, "Is that what you wanna do - throw sh*t? We would like to have fun. You wanna have a good time?"

Realising that the crowd probably do, Axl tells his band-mates to skip 'Chinese Democracy' as they launch straight into 'Welcome to the Jungle'.

A tell-tell-tale sign if any is needed, that even Axl knows the new Guns N' Roses material just don't cut the mustard and satisfy the punters like the big old riffs and bombastic beats Slash and the guys used to deliver.

Edited by axlr23

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and yet again bringing up old shit!

I still don't understand after all these years of Axl having new band members they still bring up Slash. Slash is busy doing comedy roast or ruining GNR songs with Fergie. Why don't they bring up that crap?

So sick of them referring to Axl in insulting names or saying how he performs. What the fuck is wrong with these jerks? Leave the guy alone for once.

I'm surprised Axl Rose wants to continue to tour at all, with all this negative press he gets even when it's not his fault.

Besides, hasn't Axl and GNR been performing the CD songs for years now? So WTF is wrong with these fans? If you don't like the band, stay the fuck home!

And since these people were acting like animals, WElcome to the Jungle was a very fitting songs to calm the savage beasts!

Why post this here? Why give this unknown idiot any time of day?

Just wanted everyone to see what he was doing

Post his email so we can spam the shit out of it.....

lmao this is his email..seriously

tjbutt.gather.com

He's just nothing but another angry Slashole who thinks that Axl *fired* Slash and that if Axl had caved in to Slash and sang to the crap on Snakepit or Contraband, GnR would be the sh*t right now.

A tell-tell-tale sign if any is needed, that even Axl knows the new Guns N' Roses material just don't cut the mustard and satisfy the punters like the big old riffs and bombastic beats Slash and the guys used to deliver.

"... the big old riffs and bombastic beats Slash and the guys used to deliver."

bombastic beats? WTF?

Notice how specifically named SLASH? That clearly gives it away that he's a Slashole!

He's just nothing but another angry Slashole who thinks that Axl *fired* Slash and that if Axl had caved in to Slash and sang to the crap on Snakepit or Contraband, GnR would be the sh*t right now.

+ Fucking 1!!!!

Slashole :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Slash is busy doing comedy roast or ruining GNR songs with Fergie. Why don't they bring up that crap?

Because Saul has painted himself in the media as a "good guy"

Really he is a cancer.

Here we go with this shit again...

Slash lost all his creds when he sang Sweet Child of Mine with Fergie and did that Charlie Sheen comedy roast.

REally Slash not getting enough money from GNR albums or maybe he just wants to get away from his fat loudmouth bitch of a wife! lol

ever notice or ever wonder why there are so many "technical issues" whenever GnR tours that consistently force them to take the stage 2-3 hours after show time?

I have wondered that myself..it happens alot and at a variety of venues!

I came across another article by this guy tim butters, all he does is bash axl and I believe he has dedicated his life to this. I posted this so everyone can read what kind of gutter like material this guy keeps flowing from his cum trap. I don't agree with the late starts of the show but that's how axl has been forever, so we shouldn't be surprised when it happens. Furthermore I understand that 3 hours is a freaking long time to be waiting, but its not like it hasn't happened before! Do I wish Axl would be on time hell yeah, but I also realize that the possibility of that happening is zero! This guy is all negative, nothing ever positive comes from him in regards to axl. He must of had a bad experience in school or something to have this much hate built up for someone! There is a lot of things that I don't understand about axl's direction of this band but at the end of the day I am just a fan and have no idea what goes on behind the scenes in the GN'R CAMP, I am like everyone else, a fan who wants new music and more info! Sorry for my rant!

Axl Rose is Showered in Sh*t!

October 25, 2011 07:25 AM EDT

It seems a crowd of hysterical and over enthusiastic Axl Rose fans have angered their portly ginger hero after his wobbling and warbling was cut short by a volley of malicious missiles.

The Guns N' Roses front-man was busy writhing and screaming his way through the opening verses of the torturous 'Chinese Democracy' and doing his peculiar worm wriggle when the incident occurred.

Only 60 minutes into last Sunday's concert at Mexico's Arena Monterey, the angry red-head brought the show to a grinding, and some critics would comment unfairly, blessed halt, because some audacious scum in the crowd dared to throw a few innocent objects onstage.

Confused Axlites may well ask, why would any loyal, loving and self-respecting Axl Rose fan dare to invade their multi-millionaire master's personal space and taint the sacred shrine of the rock stage with their vile offerings.

Well, it could be something to do with the fact that old Rosy and his gang didn't take to the stage until three hours after the scheduled time.

Apparently Axl Rose, or Mr. Punctuality as he is often known in more refined circles, was not to blame for this delay, instead it was the "technical issues" of the show's organizers.

Obviously certain fans wanted to vent their frustration at someone and as usual poor old Axl gets it in the neck. Typical.

A righteous Rose, seething in saintly indignation, doesn't waste any time in dealing with the unruly mob and after stopping the band in full flow he addresses the crowd like a benevolent dictator and warns that Guns N' Roses will pack right up and leave if the culprits continue "throwing sh*t",

A curious Axl then asks, "Is that what you wanna do - throw sh*t? We would like to have fun. You wanna have a good time?"

Realising that the crowd probably do, Axl tells his band-mates to skip 'Chinese Democracy' as they launch straight into 'Welcome to the Jungle'.

People need to understand that these articles are written with the intention to make the most money possible for the writer/company who puts it out.

People shouldn't read into them at all or even post them here because it just gives these articles more views and the companies will continue to print them.

T

Slash is busy doing comedy roast or ruining GNR songs with Fergie. Why don't they bring up that crap?

Because Saul has painted himself in the media as a "good guy"

Really he is a cancer.

Here we go with this shit again...

Slash lost all his creds when he sang Sweet Child of Mine with Fergie and did that Charlie Sheen comedy roast.

REally Slash not getting enough money from GNR albums or maybe he just wants to get away from his fat loudmouth bitch of a wife! lol

wait what was Slash on the comedy roast? did he give some good burns?

As sad as it sounds you know it's true....

Absolutely not, I disagree with a lot of it - but if you want to debate it let's do it in a mature manner. I have said this time and time again, you have every right not to like the guy but I cannot fathom how you don't see the problem here... people call you "lolcano" and you tell them to stop being immature and to grow up. When people say negative things about Axl you say "he is that way, stop crying about it". But whenever Slash is mentioned that logic goes out the window as you hypocrytically call him names, and bash him quite a bit (and "Slashole"? Just as juvenile as "lolcano" the very thing you called immature).

As sad as it sounds you know it's true....

Absolutely not, I disagree with a lot of it - but if you want to debate it let's do it in a mature manner. I have said this time and time again, you have every right not to like the guy but I cannot fathom how you don't see the problem here... people call you "lolcano" and you tell them to stop being immature and to grow up. When people say negative things about Axl you say "he is that way, stop crying about it". But whenever Slash is mentioned that logic goes out the window as you hypocrytically call him names, and bash him quite a bit (and "Slashole"? Just as juvenile as "lolcano" the very thing you called immature).

that's our lolcano & friends. :xmassrudolph:

Edited by moreblack

Was I the only one who thought this was about Axl's poop oriented tweet?

Also, I think technical issues can be defined as Axl getting himself ready to perform. He just wants to put on the best show possible, and that can lead to late starts. Important, IMO, because without the right state of mind, any show could contain Axl's Rio-tude, and that makes for a rough night. Trust the guy. Seriously.

Edited by Ghostie

Some of you are mentally unstable with your views on Slash..... This guy mentions him, the guy with the biggest name from the old band (the band everyone still does respect), and you guys have a gihad against him. I think you guys stock Slash up as the reason Axl has failed all these years, it definitely explains the otherwise unexplainable hate for the guy.

Also, these sort of articles are everywhere. If you don't go out of your way with the media to do positive or "cool" things... or anything noteworthy... than they're going to comment on the negative. That's how it works. There's nothing interesting about a guy playing a full good show which Axl does do lots of, lots of people do that, when that's the only thing you do as a claim to fame nowadays than the media will wait for something to actually happen and when it does comment on it. This being Rio being terrible and Axl stopping songs mid-show because he gets hit with an empty water bottle or something.

What do you expect them to comment on? This is the only way GNR is staying half relevant nowadays. There's not much positive to comment on. If I'm missing something please tell me but playing a full good show or bringing back a song from twenty years ago doesn't count.

The sad truth.

+1

But Axl has NOT failed.

Some of you are mentally unstable with your views on Slash..... This guy mentions him, the guy with the biggest name from the old band (the band everyone still does respect), and you guys have a gihad against him. I think you guys stock Slash up as the reason Axl has failed all these years, it definitely explains the otherwise unexplainable hate for the guy.

... and on top of that it was a cover song too!

That makes it even worst then! LMAO

So it's a good thing I didn't recognize that song! LOL

Slash did his usual '70s rock song and dance as an opening intro for Charlie Sheen.

wrong decade, you don't even know what song that was, do you?

Edited by gnrfan2007