Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's you than you're in the footage a lot too. I saw Axl going to that side a lot of time and a few guys were going nuts. I believe it were the 3 of you by that rail.

I did a lot of jumping up and down that night.

I was up front with my wife and my step daughter (who couldn't hang with us old folks.)

Well you certainly had a great time! Great places too!

You know a funny story about that.

I had bought "pre sale" tix that gave me section 106. At the time it showed everything else as full. I was pretty bummed.

A week or so before the concert I noticed that 104/116 (by stage) had seats open and I was pissed. I put up my tix for sale almost immediately on Craigslist, but got zero action.

The night before I found tickets on Stubhub for LESS than TM in section 104, row 10. I bought them, invited my step daughter and a buddy of mine (to give my 106 tickets to) and felt good knowing I was close. I also knew from experience that the crowd would thin out and I could get close anyway. As long as I could get into that section I was fine.

Well the DAY OF the concert I get an email from a guy who wants to buy my tickets. I check TM again and the entire first 6 rows are available for purchase. We talk online and do a paypal/email exchange within the hour. I immediately buy one first row ticket on the second seat in (assuming the outside single won't sell and my wife can come down from row 10.) My buddy says his wife won't let him go (good luck with that marriage) so I now have two tickets for 104 row 10 and one ticket for 104 front row! Totally fucking nuts, and all at the last minute really. I recouped my money and got front row.

My wife and her daughter came down right away too. The seat next to me ended up being bought which came in handy actually, when the douche behind me puked on my jacket, the guy next to me handed me a plastic bag to put it in. Actually that's still in my trunk and I need to wash it. :rofl-lol:

The guy I sold the tickets too absolutely loved the show, it was his first GNR gig ever. So that was pretty cool too.

Moral of the story: Don't buy pre-sale for GNR!

Edited by SLCPUNK