GNR FRONT ROW CENTER MIAMI 10/29/11 WITH HD VIDEOS!

GNRWAXLROSE

Check out videos, they are AMAZING!!!! Shot in 1080P HD on my friend's IPhone 4S. We were front row center against the guard railing. Greatest, most fun night of our lives! Axl shook my hand at the end of Paradise City and you can see it in the video! Hope you guys enjoy, GNR was great and Axl is the great rock frontman of all time!

Paradise City: (best video)

You Could Be Mine: (best video)

Will post more soon. Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Edited by GNRWAXLROSE

Those are some kickass videos! How long did you have to camp out for those seats?

4 HOURS. WAS SO WORTH IT. WAITED 4 HOURS OUTSIDE BEFORE THEY LET US IN TO ARENA AND ANOTHER 3 HOURS BEFORE AXL CAME OUT (BUCKCHERRY PLAYED FOR 1 HR AND WE WAITED 2 HRS FOR GNR TO COME OUT AFTER THAT). SO WAITED 7 HOURS BASICALLY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO PEE OR GET A DRINK OR ANYTHING! GNR PLAYED FOR 3 HOURS AND IT WAS SO WORTH IT, MOST FUN NIGHT OF MY LIFE, HONESTLY!!!

I hate to be a bitch because these videos are in awe-some quality, but YCBM and PC are the songs Axl usually sounds worst on.

But I'm looking forward to your other videos because this could be the best bootleg since LA 2006!

Thanks for posting them!

EDIT: And at the end of Paradise City after you shook Axl's hand there is a guy on the left of you with a bandana. The guy seems familiar, like I've seen his picture on either this forum or on chinesedemocracy.com

Edited by UcudBmineCD

Amazing!!!!!

You got estranged?

no, wish i did! been regretting it....i'll get it next time!

I hate to be a bitch because these videos are in awe-some quality, but YCBM and PC are the songs Axl usually sounds worst on.

But I'm looking forward to your other videos because this could be the best bootleg since LA 2006!

Thanks for posting them!

EDIT: And at the end of Paradise City after you shook Axl's hand there is a guy on the left of you with a bandana. The guy seems familiar, like I've seen his picture on either this forum or on chinesedemocracy.com

He sounded AMAZING on every song, I went to the Orlando concert too and Miami was better, though they both were incredible. I'll post Rocket Queen and Live and Let Die shortly. Thanks man! I can't imagine anyone getting better vid footage at a concert than this! The guy to the left of me was a cool guy from New Mexico who went to the Orlando and Miami concerts as well. Met him at the Miami show. Said it was his 20th time seeing GNR! I've seen them 3 times now and plan on attending 2 more shows on this U.S. tour, probably Chicago and Nashville so hopefully I'll get front row and put up more videos of different songs!

He sounded better in Orlando

thought he was a 10/10 at both concerts but I thought the Miami concert was better. I liked that they did Outta Get Me in Miami and I was front row center on the floor so nothing will ever compare to that. They were both amazing shows though, best concerts I have ever attended, both better than the 2006 concert I saw in Sunrise, FL.

this is as close as you can get

fucking great

if there was still sb that thought Axl has sth against cameras - they should see these vids

one more:

haha that SCOM video you posted is one that my friend and I shot too! We did it in black and white to look like a real music video!

Thanks for sharing! I just got the 4S as well and had setup a ustream channel to try and broadcast the Houston show. Did you have any issues where you had to hide your phone due to security or was it pretty lax as far as recording goes? The one video I watched it didn't seem to be much movement in the very front. So it seems like broadcasting on ustream shouldn't be that difficult. I was worried about being on the floor. Any advice for someone trying to record from down front?

Definitely seems like the image stabilization on the 4s works pretty damn good!

Edited by systronic