I had an Idea...

tsunta

I am going to see Guns N' Roses play on November 15th at the Allstate Arena and right next to the arena is a hotel where Axl and the band is prolly staying... I was going to go in the hotel find the floor with the classiest rooms and go door to door knocking and see if I can find any of the Guns N' Roses Entourage. Also I might go to the front desk and ask to look up any of the band members names or even ill ask under Fernandos Name cuz Axl might put the hotels under his name or Beta's name or anyone in the bands so I am going to try all the names I possibly can. WHo thinks I could Find Axl in the hotel connected to the Arena.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

What are you going to say to Axl when he realizes he’s left two models under the pretence you’re room service to see you at his hotel room door?

First off, I don't think it's right trying to track band members down within their hotel. When their in their hotel, let them be, they need privacy the way everyone else does. When I'm on the road following Maiden and I get a tip about their hotel, I might hang out outside for a bit, but I never go into the hotel. Second, odds are they're NOT staying immediately next door to the arena anyways.

lmao I typed this all out as a joke lol me and my girlfriend were talking bout this and I told her I would put this on the forum to see what people thought lol

Hmm seems more like you had an idea, then people were like no man don't do it so you said it was a joke. At no point in the opening post did it seem like one though :shrugs:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Hmm seems more like you had an idea, then people were like no man don't do it so you said it was a joke. At no point in the opening post did it seem like one though :shrugs:

I agree.

This kid’s the type to seriously embark on such a ludicrous mission.

I did this with Miley Cyrus. I made a package containing a nice collage of pictures of her face with the eyes cut out and I heard she also likes kittens so I put a dead one in (so she didnt find an excuse not to keep it), some of my underwear and some other pictures i took of her with a telephoto lense.

It did not go well.

I did this with Miley Cyrus. I made a package containing a nice collage of pictures of her face with the eyes cut out and I heard she also likes kittens so I put a dead one in (so she didnt find an excuse not to keep it), some of my underwear and some other pictures i took of her with a telephoto lense.

It did not go well.

It didn't? What a bitch!

It's not as easy to bribe hotel workers these days. Jobs are harder to come by. And, there are cameras everywhere. I know hotel workers, cell phone workers, etc. and, they don't bribe as easily as they did in the olden days. They have a lot more to lose. Sorry.

:(

Edited by DebbieNgeorgia

I am going to see Guns N' Roses play on November 15th at the Allstate Arena and right next to the arena is a hotel where Axl and the band is prolly staying... I was going to go in the hotel find the floor with the classiest rooms and go door to door knocking and see if I can find any of the Guns N' Roses Entourage. Also I might go to the front desk and ask to look up any of the band members names or even ill ask under Fernandos Name cuz Axl might put the hotels under his name or Beta's name or anyone in the bands so I am going to try all the names I possibly can. WHo thinks I could Find Axl in the hotel connected to the Arena.

lmao I typed this all out as a joke lol me and my girlfriend were talking bout this and I told her I would put this on the forum to see what people thought lol

Well...

You seem like a fucked up person.

:thumbsup: