Axl's Bling

ITW 2012

Part of being in a band is the image. It's not as big of a deal, but there's still an expectation that our rock stars should still look the part. It is the theatrical end of it, and you've seen pics when he's on his own time. Not talking about photos with fans or being at the airport -that's being in the public. But it's like Dolly Parton not going out without her wig - she just doesn't. Bret Michaels kept that bandanna on even if he was about to buy the farm. No different than grandma wanting her lipstick and her hair in rollers to keep appearances up, even though no one really cares, but to her it's a pride issue.

Aren't there demos where you hear Axl's bracelets shaking pretty loudly? I'm sure the engineers have told him to take it off back in the day.

Jenny and Axl would make a cute couple. They'd prob. be sharing bracelets. But one of the dealbreakers was being married to someone who spent himself into borderline bankruptcy. Wonder if Ferrer ever did studio work for her.

20098181541211.jpg

Axl-Rose-of-Guns-N-Roses--001.jpg

Edited by dalsh327

I find it very annoying to use bracelets and rings, this is the first reason why I'm not a rock star rock1

Nahh, some pretty awesome rock stars don't wear 'em. Everyone in AC/DC, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, most people on Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rush, etc... Axl wants to be a pimp :P

He looks a bit too pimpy...

lol Some jerks a the local Dallas rock station said Axl looked like Kid Rock. I guess they couldn't find fault with Axl's performance, so they went for his look.

God, it makes me so angry. They just can't give Axl credit for this US tour and how well it's going and how amazing Axl and the band sound and how supportive we GNR fans are. The DAllas show was I'd say 99% sold out from what I could see and mostly everyone stayed until the end of the show.

I find it very annoying to use bracelets and rings, this is the first reason why I'm not a rock star rock1

lol Me too. I usually only wear my wedding band and my chain with 2 crosses and a cat charm and a watch. I always have to know the time. But as for any other jewelry especially too many rings annoys the hell out of me!

But hey on Axl Rose it looks good! If it helps him getting into character or whatever, go for it!

lol Me too. I usually only wear my wedding band and my chain with 2 crosses and a cat charm and a watch. I always have to know the time. But as for any other jewelry especially too many rings annoys the hell out of me!

But hey on Axl Rose it looks good! If it helps him getting into character or whatever, go for it!

He looks really good with all that jewelry!! and i thinks that he likes, is not a character.

Part of being in a band is the image. It's not as big of a deal, but there's still an expectation that our rock stars should still look the part. It is the theatrical end of it, and you've seen pics when he's on his own time. Not talking about photos with fans or being at the airport -that's being in the public. But it's like Dolly Parton not going out without her wig - she just doesn't. Bret Michaels kept that bandanna on even if he was about to buy the farm. No different than grandma wanting her lipstick and her hair in rollers to keep appearances up, even though no one really cares, but to her it's a pride issue.

Aren't there demos where you hear Axl's bracelets shaking pretty loudly? I'm sure the engineers have told him to take it off back in the day.

Jenny and Axl would make a cute couple. They'd prob. be sharing bracelets. But one of the dealbreakers was being married to someone who spent himself into borderline bankruptcy. Wonder if Ferrer ever did studio work for her.

20098181541211.jpg

Axl-Rose-of-Guns-N-Roses--001.jpg

You can't be serious. That woman is totally vile.

Edited by Little EMO Annie