Ellen Jobour sets rumors straight

sailaway

The female Axl fans must have been harassing her one too many times. I'm sure Poc's going to be rumored dating Axl, and then Taylor Momsen. Whatever, guilt by association, right? Maybe they had a short term romance, stayed friends and doesn't have to feel she needs to disclose that part of it. But it's always going to come up in interviews. She's always going to have to answer being romantically linked to him, just because anyone labeled a "recluse" gets people curious.

I must admit I assumed they were sorta involved after seeing the pic of her in Axl's hotel room and the picture of her backstage at the GNR concert in Mexico which Fernando posted on Twitter and cause she was with the band last year too. Oh well.

Where are these pics?

The backstage one was posted by Fernando on Twitter, can't remember where I saw the other one.

she said women GNR fans are "frustrated and jealous" :lol::fuckyou:

Not just the female fans..as examplified by all too many so call "Axlites" in this here forum..you know the type..those that defend uncle Axl regardless and cupcake on others who may not..like they do just drop to their knees for a knobslob when ever anybody remotely suggests that Axl is even close to human.

I must admit I assumed they were sorta involved after seeing the pic of her in Axl's hotel room and the picture of her backstage at the GNR concert in Mexico which Fernando posted on Twitter and cause she was with the band last year too. Oh well.

Where are these pics?

The backstage one was posted by Fernando on Twitter, can't remember where I saw the other one.

She had a few.posted.on her acct. Dont know if they are still there.

she said women GNR fans are "frustrated and jealous" :lol::fuckyou:

But I didn't say anything to her. I just stalked her on Facebook.

Good man.

:lol: I just wanted to see who she was, looked at her picture, and moved on. But considering how much time I normally spend on Facebook, that was as close to stalking as I've ever gotten.