Guns N' Roses in Poland? ALMOST CONFIRMED!

slash_plocman

Baltic States tour needs to happen...

oooh...fellow Estonian here as I can see....don't see too many of those...yup, it almost happened in '09, but then all that Azoff bullshit happened and they had to cancel...they were supposed to play Riga in May of '09 kicking off the euro tour...there is a problem with playing in the Baltics, but I won't get into that...it has a lot to do with the late starts, a lot of the promoters in Europe have been talking shit about Guns n' scaring off promoters, so it's gonna be hard for them to play certain places...

I'll be back by June 22 and hopefully I'll get to see them again after this US run in poland or any of the scandinavian countries....btw bumblefoot's grandparents are from Lithuania, so I'm sure he would wanna play there!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be the 4th Chinese Democracy tour in Europe since 2002 (2002-2006-2010-2012) if this is true. Thanx but i'm gonna pass on this one.

Nice info. Who cares about you anyway?

2002 europe tour? they played what? 3 dates? 2 in Uk and 1 in belgique? Great tour.

And how you now it's a ChD tour? We didn't know if its true.... so stop spreading bullshit

It will be the 4th Chinese Democracy tour in Europe since 2002 (2002-2006-2010-2012) if this is true. Thanx but i'm gonna pass on this one.

Nice info. Who cares about you anyway?

2002 europe tour? they played what? 3 dates? 2 in Uk and 1 in belgique? Great tour.

And how you now it's a ChD tour? We didn't know if its true.... so stop spreading bullshit

Thanx for responding Barbie. :thumbsup:

No festivals, good Sirs of Guns N' Roses, nonononononononono.

I want full-blown 3h+ concerts on my continent too. :xmasssanta:

This. Festivals are expensive, there's so many people it's hard to get close to the stage, they don't play as long. If they play Denmark again I hope they'll play their own concert (which they also did last they were here instead of a festival like in 2006) I'm not a festival person.

No festivals, good Sirs of Guns N' Roses, nonononononononono.

I want full-blown 3h+ concerts on my continent too. :xmasssanta:

This. Festivals are expensive, there's so many people it's hard to get close to the stage, they don't play as long. If they play Denmark again I hope they'll play their own concert (which they also did last they were here instead of a festival like in 2006) I'm not a festival person.

fully agree, going to a festival to see one band kinda sucks, its mainly about the experience of the weekend (or more) of music.

One of the shows I saw last year was a festival... Worst thing I ever did. Don't get me wrong, all the shows were great... But seeing a band you like that much on a festival sucks, at least that's what I found out.

If they do come back to Europe this summer, I'll be thrilled. Let's cross our fingers :D

I live 190km from Rybnik and would be possibly able to go but despite this I don't want them to do another European tour before next record. They should spend summer in studio. If they are able to put out new record before summer tour, great. If not, they should definitely concretrate on it. I understand that they toured SA twice since there are most hardcore fans but after US tour there is no reason to continue in Chinese Democracy tour.

An album in the opening part of 2012 with a European tour to support in the summer time. Please.

Dreams at the moment :)

About concert - the mayor of the town is big GN'R fan, also new band so we should be very grateful to him :) Hope to see you guys in Poland!:)