Online petition for guns to reunite for just one song! us fans are what got them there

mikeman5150

Lets see if we can get enough members to sign this petition because I think that Axl could put everything aside and do at least one song with the guys for the fans sake and he wouldn't even have to talk to them. He could just tell them the song/songs he wanted to do and have the group be ready to play and Axl show up and belt it out for a few. Guns n' Roses imo are the best and last real hard rock band to ever hit the stage and it would be a shame to have it end up like the VanHalen or Beach boys ceremony. I'am not asking for a tour or anything like that because the current line up is doing just fine blowing people away every night with 3 hour shows we just want this as a one time only final farewell and thank you to us fans. Remember the fans are what helped get you here. Axl, you said this is our victory so please make it special for us!

I will be the first one to sign:

Mike Riggleman

What a waste of cyberspace! Petitions are useful to stop whaling, shark finning, etc and the original line up will not reunite unless Axl wants to and he won't care about you getting million signatures, he will always do what he wants :lol:

well chemistry is what made guns songs so amazing, i would rather them share a stage when their hearts are in it. That would be unforgettable however to make them stand up there just because fans want it when they don't would not equal good music and if it did it would be fake to me. i want to see Axl and slash smile not only at fans but at each other and everyone else in the band that means more to me then a forced performance.

Lets see if we can get enough members to sign this petition because I think that Axl could put everything aside and do at least one song with the guys for the fans sake and he wouldn't even have to talk to them. He could just tell them the song/songs he wanted to do and have the group be ready to play and Axl show up and belt it out for a few. Guns n' Roses imo are the best and last real hard rock band to ever hit the stage and it would be a shame to have it end up like the VanHalen or Beach boys ceremony. I'am not asking for a tour or anything like that because the current line up is doing just fine blowing people away every night with 3 hour shows we just want this as a one time only final farewell and thank you to us fans. Remember the fans are what helped get you here. Axl, you said this is our victory so please make it special for us!

Mike Riggleman

This kind of "you owe us" attitude is incomprehensible to me. This should only happen if the guys in question WANT to do this, not because of some childish request from the fans.

There has been plenty of time to say goodbye to the old band. If someone hasn't yet, I don't think a reunion at the RRHOF will help. In fact, it will only make those unwilling to let go of the past more unwilling to do so.

Ali

Reuinite what? GNR never broke up...

They are alive and kicking ass harder than ever!!

Reunite the guys that made AFD etc... All things even-put original GnR in a venue one night and any carnation of GnR since 2001-now the next night and lets see which show kicks most ass/has most fans. Wouldn't even be close. One would be the hottest ticket since the Zep reunion and other would sell about 1/2 tix.

well chemistry is what made guns songs so amazing, i would rather them share a stage when their hearts are in it. That would be unforgettable however to make them stand up there just because fans want it when they don't would not equal good music and if it did it would be fake to me. i want to see Axl and slash smile not only at fans but at each other and everyone else in the band that means more to me then a forced performance.

Mike Riggleman

This kind of "you owe us" attitude is incomprehensible to me. This should only happen if the guys in question WANT to do this, not because of some childish request from the fans.

There has been plenty of time to say goodbye to the old band. If someone hasn't yet, I don't think a reunion at the RRHOF will help. In fact, it will only make those unwilling to let go of the past more unwilling to do so.

Ali

Agreed, it would be more fake than anything, all the people trynna claim Axl is a mere cash grabber obviously don't understand what he's fought for. I'm not wholly against a song or two but nothing more, though it's up to whether Axl is comfortable and wants to, he's focusing on his work with a new incarnation of Guns right now.

I've said it before, I love all forms of this band, but this current band has great chemistry and is fronted by Axl Rose and has a goddamn good brew of musicians. If they can stay together and get an album out, make a stamp on the material lying around and then get another tour behind a new release, we'll have another classic ''stable'' line up on our hands.

Reuinite what? GNR never broke up...

They are alive and kicking ass harder than ever!!

Reunite the guys that made AFD etc... All things even-put original GnR in a venue one night and any carnation of GnR since 2001-now the next night and lets see which show kicks most ass/has most fans. Wouldn't even be close. One would be the hottest ticket since the Zep reunion and other would sell about 1/2 tix.

Delusional.

Have you heard Slash tone recently? :rofl-lol:

Dude- not sure if you ever saw the real deal back in the heyday? It was fucking magical....like nothing else. Unpredictable and amazing...sold out shows, insane crowds. You can love the new band, think they are the greatest(which is fine), but you have to admit it'd be cool to see the old band get back together and play.

I just would be happy if Axl goes to the induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

It's important for Axl to be there. I would hate for him to miss it because he doesn't want to see Slash or whatever. Why does it have to be Axl that stays away?

It would be awesome for the original members to perform a song, especially Welcome to the Jungle, but I would be very happy to see Axl, Duff, Steven, Izzy and Slash go up on stage to accept this induction. Make them stand in this order, so Axl and Slash aren't even near each other if that helps.

This is an important event for GNR and I think ALL the original members need to be there. They are all adults now and you can put whatever issues aside for one night. Don't give anymore shit for the Haters to talk about.

Make all of us fans proud of you! WE support you Axl 100% and since most of us want you to be there, please be there!

Mike Riggleman

What a waste of cyberspace! Petitions are useful to stop whaling, shark finning, etc and the original line up will not reunite unless Axl wants to and he won't care about you getting million signatures, he will always do what he wants :lol:

Well you can sign those petitions too or not as you choose it's not one or the other?

Instead of talking about it why not stick the petition up on facebook or something and those who want to, sign up for it?

I really can't understand why this thread has started to descend into yet another old v nu thread? If you don't want to sign don't? In all likelihood it will do no good anyway, on the other hand its very little effort and better than doing nothing for those os us who would like to see the AFD line up perform together.

Even those of you who prefer the nu-band surely you don't begrudge us one day?

I've seen pretty much every incarnation of this band but I would love to see the AFD line up one more time!

As much as I love the old line-up I can't agree with this. Even if you collect 5 million signatures that doesn't mean Axl will show up. Pointless.

There is already a petiton why not use it?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105671573414

post up that you are looking for RRHOF reunion.

On the other hand pi2loc what is the downside?

you click like on a facebook page that's it?

As much as I love the old line-up I can't agree with this. Even if you collect 5 million signatures that doesn't mean Axl will show up. Pointless.

There is already a petiton why not use it?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=105671573414

post up that you are looking for RRHOF reunion.

On the other hand pi2loc what is the downside?

you click like on a facebook page that's it?

Huh? I don't want a reunion. :crazy: