Online petition for guns to reunite for just one song! us fans are what got them there

mikeman5150

Lets see if we can get enough members to sign this petition because I think that Axl could put everything aside and do at least one song with the guys for the fans sake and he wouldn't even have to talk to them. He could just tell them the song/songs he wanted to do and have the group be ready to play and Axl show up and belt it out for a few. Guns n' Roses imo are the best and last real hard rock band to ever hit the stage and it would be a shame to have it end up like the VanHalen or Beach boys ceremony. I'am not asking for a tour or anything like that because the current line up is doing just fine blowing people away every night with 3 hour shows we just want this as a one time only final farewell and thank you to us fans. Remember the fans are what helped get you here. Axl, you said this is our victory so please make it special for us!

Im not saying he owes us anything this is simply a request because like I said the current line up is great its just that the new band has nothing to do with the RNR HOF. Were they the ones who wrote the solos to the songs that they are playing every night? Again I love the new band I just think that one song would be awesome for all of the fans who maybe didn't get to see the original band that is being honored.

Edited by mikeman5150

Good luck with this but it won't happen, would you get together with people you don't like much and go out with them just one time for old time's sakes? Maybe former colleagues you had spats with in the past causing you to leave your job etc? He isn't the most accommodating person who does what others want, they parted on bad terms sadly so doubt you will get your wish. If you feel that passionate though go ahead, you just never know..... :shrugs:

Lets see if we can get enough members to sign this petition because I think that Axl could put everything aside and do at least one song with the guys for the fans sake and he wouldn't even have to talk to them. He could just tell them the song/songs he wanted to do and have the group be ready to play and Axl show up and belt it out for a few. Guns n' Roses imo are the best and last real hard rock band to ever hit the stage and it would be a shame to have it end up like the VanHalen or Beach boys ceremony. I'am not asking for a tour or anything like that because the current line up is doing just fine blowing people away every night with 3 hour shows we just want this as a one time only final farewell and thank you to us fans. Remember the fans are what helped get you here. Axl, you said this is our victory so please make it special for us!

I will be the first one to sign:

Mike Riggleman

I'm interest to see who sings if Axl doesn't. Maybe Keidis or Mike D will rap to Rocket Queen.

I'm betting on Myles Kennedy.

(in my first memory they shot...)

or a mix between Izzy, Duff & Dizzy...

Hope it's Izzy, Duff & Dizzy. Please God no Myles.

I'm interest to see who sings if Axl doesn't. Maybe Keidis or Mike D will rap to Rocket Queen.

I'm betting on Myles Kennedy.

(in my first memory they shot...)

or a mix between Izzy, Duff & Dizzy...

Hope it's Izzy, Duff & Dizzy. Please God no Myles.

Wonder if Dizzy will go if Axl does not?

How do you know he would be? The crowd would go twice as wild for the old band and be twice as big and they used to do long shows all the time.

Just sayin..

If he wouldnt mind, it would of been done long ago. Mr ticketmaster/livenation was trying to make it happen, and Axl didnt bite. If it was going to be done it would of been then. Axl chose his vision of the name GNR, rather than making hundreds of millions and playing with people he DOESNT want to play with. Think about that! Dream on!

Reuinite what? GNR never broke up...

They are alive and kicking ass harder than ever!!

Technically no they never broke up.

In reality the band that people loved did break up.

They dont kick ass harder than ever now.

We could go on like this all day.

They kick more ass now than ever live!