Will we will hear from Axl before year's end?

Guest Gunns

"lay some tracks" was this years resolution as posted on gnrs facebook early Jan 2011,

do you think we will hear from Dexter regarding a new album in 2012/laying some tracks/music videos/re-release of Cd?

Even a simple update regarding Dijon wouldn't hurt.

Edited by gunns5

GnR, as a business, has been more active online but I do not see a big change in Axl personally being more plugged in. The pics, tweets, etc... have really helped I think. However, none of it is Axl one-on-one. which is fine, as long as current increased contact is at least approved by him. A new website (DJ should design it!) should already be a reality. It's not perfect but in the history of GnR this is the high-point for fan interaction ala live feeds, tweets, posts, even set changes per input from forum posts (Civil War) ?? POSSIBLY. Just a thought but for SURE at no point in the past, have they plugged in AT ALL.

I want to know if they are still going for the Chinese Democracy trilogy idea.

well unless he can fit in releasing a cd together with 'writing mode' plans then I doubt it.

I want to know if they are still going for the Chinese Democracy trilogy idea.

well unless he can fit in releasing a cd together with 'writing mode' plans then I doubt it.

For some reason a lot of users on here doubt they will be writing new songs.

I think if they have all these songs recorded they might as well release them. I wonder if they chose the 14 from the batch of 30 to 50 songs recorded because they were the most accessible songs? Who knows, maybe the rest were more like Silkworms.

Since Axl said 32 songs were recorded and we only get 14, he should release them.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

What if...? Just what if....

I think Axl wants an album in 2012 but there’s no label support whatsoever to date (hence the My GN’R cover up).

I think new tracks/small talk on plans is a possibility for the run up to New Year shows. A Christmas “Axl chat” is also due.

Fernando? Fuck Fernando.

I think the “clarification” which led to forum officials rejecting the Axl post’s legitimacy was from Beta.

The forum has not bestowed the users an update in terms of the present status of Axl’s account. Probably because they are yet to devise a plausible story.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR