KERRANG! will the Guns N'Roses reunion finally happen?

vaida

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe some hugs for the cameras, but if the people think that they will be on tour again i think all is wrong, Axl is doing his work with Guns N' Roses and is happy with that, all ex members are doing the same, remeber guys .. hugs? maybe yes, but tour? impossible (in my opinion)

I can see former members doing a few songs with Guns N' Roses. Not a whole concert though. Promoters will put all kinds of pressure on Axl to start on time and that will ruin the show before it began.

Just can't see it happening. Especially with all this hype... Axl seems to have an urge to do the opposite of what people wants him to do.

maybe some hugs for the cameras, but if the people think that they will be on tour again i think all is wrong, Axl is doing his work with Guns N' Roses and is happy with that, all ex members are doing the same, remeber guys .. hugs? maybe yes, but tour? impossible (in my opinion)

I can see former members doing a few songs with Guns N' Roses. Not a whole concert though. Promoters will put all kinds of pressure on Axl to start on time and that will ruin the show before it began.

+1 :thumbsup: I can see THAT happening.

I'm am hopeful for a reunion and I"m trying to not get my hopes up. But if there's a chance for a reunion, leave it to Tom Bryant to write some shit like that to fuck up any chances of it to happen because he insults and pisses off Axl.

I was just thinking that. If Axl read that he will probably not do it to spite him and anyone else who thinks he needs Slash to "cash in".

Keep it up Axl, tell all these people to go fuck themselves.

Okay, Volcano has a point. I never understood the "breakup". Everyone quit, got replaced. Dizzy never quit, Robin was in the band when Duff quit, Paul was in the band when Slash quit, so there were already three members by the time the last of the AFD lineup left. So how did they break up? I can totally see Axl using this wordplay to not have a "reunion" because what do they mean a reunion?

Edited by BirdCatcher

Okay, Volcano has a point. I never understood the "breakup". Everyone quit, got replaced. Dizzy never quit, Robin was in the band when Duff quit, Paul was in the band when Slash quit, so there were already three members by the time the last of the AFD lineup left. So how did they break up? I can totally see Axl using this wordplay to not have a "reunion" because what do they mean a reunion?

Well obviously it is implied that they mean "a reunion of the guys who were in GNR during their most critical period of success that the general public cares the most about"

As always,media-friendly Slash gets his cock sucked by journalists and still considered 100% innocent in the GnR break-up.

makes me like nuGnR even more!

For most people, GnR was Axl & Slash... how wrong could this be?

Edited by Laparka

Tom Bryant is apparantly an asshole who should be ignored! I would like to see Slash and Axl together with the rest of their old bandmates accept the award and do of a couple of songs at the HOF. But anything else would be counter productive for both of them. JMO

Edited by sleeper

I think the "Snowball's chance in hell" option is way too low. It should be at least 80% :xmassrudolph:

If they are able to reunite, that would be pretty cool. But I am not expecting it because it is most likely not going to happen - and I am fine with that, the current band is doing really cool stuff. But it would be fucking great to see it happen, no doubt about that

Edited by WhazUp

I don't think for one minute there will ever we a full blown tour feat. the original band. I doubt any of them would want that.

Many fans would love to hear the original band perform a 5 song mini set for the sake of the induction, assuming they can get over their differences.

Edited by vaida

As always,media-friendly Slash gets his cock sucked by journalists and still considered 100% innocent in the GnR break-up.

makes me like nuGnR even more!

For most people, GnR was Axl & Slash... how wrong could this be?

+1

+2

I like Slash, but read this kind of shit makes me sick

What fuckin' reunion? :rofl-lol:

GNR never broke up only some members decided to move on.

What reunion? A reunion of the 5 guys on Kerrang! The 5 original Gunners. The ones that 99% of the public knew & loved and wants back. Axl's current version is fun/fine and actually plays the GnR songs damn well but it aint GnR. Thats the truth. Get over it.

What fuckin' reunion? :rofl-lol:

GNR never broke up only some members decided to move on.

What reunion? A reunion of the 5 guys on Kerrang! The 5 original Gunners. The ones that 99% of the public knew & loved and wants back. Axl's current version is fun/fine and actually plays the GnR songs damn well but it aint GnR. Thats the truth. Get over it.

It sounds more like you need to get over the fact that that band is dead and buried. The only Guns N' Roses that exists is what we have. If you can't bring yourself to realize that and move on with your life, you should seek help from something more than a forum.