Does anybody else have a Zodiac like obsession with CD II?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else have a Zodiac like obsession with CD II? After all the years, and all the shows, the prospect of hearing the rest of the songs that they spent a decade plus on is what really keeps me interested. Hopefully Axl sees the case through and releases CD II. I don't want an album to be released from the current lineup until after we get the rest of the CD material.

Edited by ITW 2012

Does anybody else have a Zodiac like obsession with CD II? After all the years, and all the shows, the prospect of hearing the rest of the songs that they spent a decade plus on is what really keeps me interested. Hopefully Axl sees the case through and releases CD II. I don't want an album to be released from the current lineup until after we get the rest of the CD material.

I agree. Those songs need to be heard. As much as I love to hear an album by a current album they got some unfinished business to do.

I see CD II as Kim Jong Un, he has something to prove and will try and make more of an impact then what Kim Jong il or "CD" did.

Edited by gunns5