why does dizzy reed wear ties in concert

axlslashduffizzysteven

Is this the best those retards over at gunsfnroses came up with to cupcake this forum ?

I swear, their little wannabe meta-trolling "operations" (that they plan and organize like little bitches in various threads with douchey code names) get lamer and lamer every time.

Too bad Axl owns you all.

You have failed OP.

Is this the best those retards over at gunsfnroses came up with to cupcake this forum ?

I swear, their little wannabe meta-trolling "operations" (that they plan and organize like little bitches in various threads with douchey code names) get lamer and lamer every time.

You have failed OP.

ha i dont know anything about other gnr forums but his tie really gets on my nerves. imagine one of them trying to wear a tie back in 88 when they were on top of the world.

You have failed OP.

ha i dont know anything about other gnr forums but his tie really gets on my nerves. imagine one of them trying to wear a tie back in 88 when they were on top of the world.

Well I bet you weren't criticizing duff when he was wearing his texas bolo tie:

Duff_008.jpg