Signs of GNR's new album...

Un42nutzly

Well Tommy said they were going into "writing mode" after the US shows, Richard said next thing is to finish the next GnR album, plus all the things Dj has said over the year... and Axl himself saying that after dealing with the labe they will see whats next... i guess its probably something is going to happen this year :thumbsup:

I might be imagining things, but I thought Bumble said a while back that his upcoming trip to LA was concerning Poc?

I thought it was because NAMM this week?

That's another possibility...what day did Duff say Loaded was doing the signing that Bumble would be at also?

I might be imagining things, but I thought Bumble said a while back that his upcoming trip to LA was concerning Poc?

I thought it was because NAMM this week?

That's another possibility...what day did Duff say Loaded was doing the signing that Bumble would be at also?

From Bumblefoot's twitter:

@bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

@NAMM Sat Jan 21, 2-3pm @engl_amps Booth 5824 Hall B Signing with @DuffMcKagan @insertfartnoise & @bumblefoot

From Loaded's facebook:

Duff McKagan's Loaded

Hey, everyone! A little bit of Loaded news: NAMM 2012 will have appearances of Duff and Mike (with Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal of G'nR) at the Engl booth Saturday the 21st from 2-3PM. Immediately afterward Mike and Jeff will be appearing at the Yamaha booth from 3-4! Come by and say hello! We promise to be at least a little bit funny if you do.

So... looks like it's on the 21st...

Also...

-----------

@bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Just booked a flight to Anaheim. Arrivie in LA Tue 17th afternoon, leave Mon 23rd evening. Mark your calendars (so you can remind me.....)

-----------

So roughly its only going to be a 5-6 day stay.

PLUS!

Remember DJ is likely to be busy moving to Vegas this week...

All in all, I don't think this means anything.

On one side, Axl's had many years to make and release a couple albums (yeah there's been difficulty but that's music) so that part of me can't see him rushing into a studio really soon after a hefty tour and he's financially comfortable i'd assume so he doesn't need steady income and he's not motivated soley by money anyway. On the other side, I expect another album (at least) in the next five years for the mere reason of momentum of the last couple years. Even with a seemingly steady band I don't know if he has the mentality and enthusiasm to work consistently on releasing music, his performing aspects are healthy and that takes a lot of determination and effort but can he translate that into studio work, not stacks of studios and potential, but actual album material? Hopefully with a steady band behind him he can push to try and form some ideas from the past and fresh from the present into another release and mayhap we'll get that trilogy in the next few years after all!

What if Axl's account wasn't hacked? What if he did that on purpose, just to mess with us?

That's what I've been thinking ever since it was posted last year.

Also recall that when it happened, one of the mods said the IP address looked legit. Curiouser and curiouser.