Rough IRS cover

Going to record vocals when my voice heals up from this cold. But til then

https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2djc2ZQcGs4aU5qQTlVag

Be constructive...I will finish this.

btw when you're a good guitar player, it's really hard to emulate Robin's shitty off-key solos.

Edited by AxlisOld

Funny, because you sounded really off-key unlike the original track.

Yeah those 7th chords really blend in to the song in the prechorus. If you're talking about his first solo, I didn't bother learning it, but I have yet to see anyone not cringe when they hear that last bend in the original recording. Way to stay constructive, Robin fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah those 7th chords really blend in to the song in the prechorus. If you're talking about his first solo, I didn't bother learning it, but I have yet to see anyone not cringe when they hear that last bend in the original recording. Way to stay constructive, Robin fan.

When Axl starts singing "Well it's true..."?

Yup I kinda cringe when hearing Robin there

When Axl starts singing "Well it's true..."?

Yup I kinda cringe when hearing Robin there

dude, it's totally intended, you just don't understand Robin's super complex emotional playing. It isn't off-key because he feels it's on key. Just blew your mind didn't I?

So you're saying that the very last few notes - that weren't there in the original solo recording (see IRS from 1999) and ended up being in the final album mixed and produced by Axl Rose himself among other professionals - were NOT intended? :confused:

Get over it. You even tried to attack me in another thread just because of what I said here. You think Robin fucked up and magically nobody but you and your friends noticed even though it ended up being in an album that people always claim is an autotune fest. Fine. It doesn't take away the fact that you fucked up too in your recording. Ok, can we move on?

I'm saying they were intended, they just sound like ass, as does my first solo mimicking Robin's assery. Me calling you full of shit in the other thread has nothing to do with here, I would have said that to anyone who stated their opinion as fact before anything has been confirmed or dis-confirmed. Quit acting like such a pussy and take your own advice, move on man, it's ok, this thread can't hurt you any more.

Edited by AxlisOld

I'm saying they were intended, they just sound like ass, as does my first solo mimicking Robin's assery. Me calling you full of shit in the other thread has nothing to do with here, I would have said that to anyone who stated their opinion as fact before anything has been confirmed or dis-confirmed. Quit acting like such a fag and take your own advice, move on man, it's ok, this thread can't hurt you any more.

Ok, just reported you for being really that chilidish.

BTW, I wasn't giving an opinion on that thread, I posted a source to my claim and I wasn't the only one. You would know that if you actually had take the time to read.

Edited by Voodoochild

I changed the word just out of respect to the forum rules, thanks for telling teacher on me. I read every post of that thread, the way I reacted is no different than anyone else talking to someone talking distinctly like they no something definite. I posted a link shortly after also to the ASCAP explaining why I said you didn't know shit. Shall I report you now for bringing a personal conversation outside of pms? No that's ok, teacher doesn't need to know this time.