Anyone ever been in an Arguement,Fight,or Bar Brawl because of your allegiance to GNR?

sailaway

One time a guy told me Axl was lame, so I killed his mother and fucked his sister.

HA! Birdcatcher,I worry about you sometimes :lol:

Are you by chance,a blood splatter analyst who tracks down the dark passengers of society? Feeling like your old self again?

I've got a funny feeling :shocked::confused:

Shackler's Revenge was about me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did get into an arguement with a friend once over chinese democracy him calling new gnr "gay" and yet he couldnt name 3 songs off the album :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gay? I've heard GNR labelled as racist,mysogionists,and crazy,but never gay.

Bran,the fact that he couldn't name three songs was a strong clue to this guy's uninformed,inaccurate,unchecked,free fall into the stupidity pit.

yeah ikr he meant "gay" instead of lame i guess but yeah it was stupid he couldnt name three fucking songs why trash something you know nothing about?

I'll be ignoring you from now on,I avoid toxic,negative personalities whenever possible,if you'd like to contribute feel free,but stop berating random people,and contributing to the hostility please.

Again, you were not a random person: you were the only one behaving like a dick and you were the one who started with the hostilities.

Edited by SoulMonster

i did get into an arguement with a friend once over chinese democracy him calling new gnr "gay" and yet he couldnt name 3 songs off the album :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gay? I've heard GNR labelled as racist,mysogionists,and crazy,but never gay.

Bran,the fact that he couldn't name three songs was a strong clue to this guy's uninformed,inaccurate,unchecked,free fall into the stupidity pit.

yeah ikr he meant "gay" instead of lame i guess but yeah it was stupid he couldnt name three fucking songs why trash something you know nothing about?

My guess would be blatant ignorance,a few here seem infected with it.

I'd rather have intelligent repartee' and generate a positive atmosphere here even if we don't agree on every point :)

Added you as friend :thumbsup:

One time a guy told me Axl was lame, so I killed his mother and fucked his sister.

HA! Birdcatcher,I worry about you sometimes :lol:

Are you by chance,a blood splatter analyst who tracks down the dark passengers of society? Feeling like your old self again?

I've got a funny feeling :shocked::confused:

Shackler's Revenge was about me.

I knew it ! :lol:

Bunch of pussies around here if ya ask me. I've gotten in fights over far less. So has Axl, AKA the reason we're all here. Hope he's not reading these forums today. I'm sure he'd feel even more disillusioned from his pathetic fan base.

Exactly,Hell I wasn't asking people to post mug shots!

Activity underway,gigs announced,and all some people can do it bitch and whine,I really detest the negativity generated from certain factions of people that for some unknown reason deem it necessary to be buzz-kill-bring-downs 99% of the time.

Misery loves company,but it won't be mine.

Cya Cool Ranch :)

Bunch of pussies around here if ya ask me. I've gotten in fights over far less. So has Axl, AKA the reason we're all here. Hope he's not reading these forums today. I'm sure he'd feel even more disillusioned from his pathetic fan base.

What if your pregnant girlfriend tells you she hates Chinese Democracy?

sailaway, no offense but you seem like a serious tool

No offense but what you think is insignificunt.

Been a Gunner since 1989,I'm quite used to people like you.

Respect! B) Back then I was still waiting for my turn to born in this planet.

A couple of years back a good friend got remarried.

We used to be in bands together and shit,so there were a lot of musician types at the wedding.

After the wedding,a bunch of us are at the dinner table assigned to us,and as always,we start talking music.

There was a guy at the table that my friend who just got married used to work with.

I mentioned my first GnR gig in '91 and how it blew me away.

This guy fucking glared at me and started spewing all the cliche Axl slags.

He's always late,he's the biggest fucking jerk around blah blah blah.

But he wouldn't let it go.

The drunker he got the worse it got.

I'd go grab a beer and I'd come back and the guy's face would be a deeper red.

"Axl fucking jerkoff is the biggest fucking fuckhead in rock...ever".

And he'd look at me like "huh?...huh?...watcha gonna do?".

My friends and I just looked at each other...highly amused and completely aware that that guy just wasn't worth it.

Finally I just looked at the guy and said "buddy,relax...it's your friend's wedding...let's save this for another day huh?

Later...at the reception....in a rented hall (with a stage and p.a.) everyone gathered.

We did the gracious meet and greet shit,then sent the grandparents and assorted other elderly home.

That's when the fun started...because,as stated...a bunch of us used to play in bands together.

So the latter half of the reception was an open fuck around jam (which was insanely fun).

I spotted Mr. Mouthpiece from our table and said "here's one for buddy over there from table number 9".

And broke into a drunken massively sloppy (but ridiculously fun) version of Jungle,everyone scrambled to join in.

The guy stormed off. :lol:

What if your pregnant girlfriend tells you she hates Chinese Democracy?

If there's one time in her life where she knows she could get away with it, it would be while she's preggers.

A couple of years back a good friend got remarried.

We used to be in bands together and shit,so there were a lot of musician types at the wedding.

After the wedding,a bunch of us are at the dinner table assigned to us,and as always,we start talking music.

There was a guy at the table that my friend who just got married used to work with.

I mentioned my first GnR gig in '91 and how it blew me away.

This guy fucking glared at me and started spewing all the cliche Axl slags.

He's always late,he's the biggest fucking jerk around blah blah blah.

But he wouldn't let it go.

The drunker he got the worse it got.

I'd go grab a beer and I'd come back and the guy's face would be a deeper red.

"Axl fucking jerkoff is the biggest fucking fuckhead in rock...ever".

And he'd look at me like "huh?...huh?...watcha gonna do?".

My friends and I just looked at each other...highly amused and completely aware that that guy just wasn't worth it.

Finally I just looked at the guy and said "buddy,relax...it's your friend's wedding...let's save this for another day huh?

Later...at the reception....in a rented hall (with a stage and p.a.) everyone gathered.

We did the gracious meet and greet shit,then sent the grandparents and assorted other elderly home.

That's when the fun started...because,as stated...a bunch of us used to play in bands together.

So the latter half of the reception was an open fuck around jam (which was insanely fun).

I spotted Mr. Mouthpiece from our table and said "here's one for buddy over there from table number 9".

And broke into a drunken massively sloppy (but ridiculously fun) version of Jungle,everyone scrambled to join in.

The guy stormed off. :lol:

Great story! :thumbsup:

Sounds like your version of Jungle was pretty faithful to Guns circa 1991. ;)