Anyone ever been in an Arguement,Fight,or Bar Brawl because of your allegiance to GNR?

sailaway

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People down south are crazy. They are always starting fights, doing stupid things and fucking shit up. Maybe it is the inbreeding.

My friend bad mouths GN'R and dismisses them as a stupid hair metal band. I tried to argue but he is a stubborn bitch.

Exactly! I'm allergic to ignorance,low tolerance level for shitspeak about GNR.

I think I spend more time defending new guns or trying to explain who Guns N' Roses are.

People down south are crazy. They are always starting fights, doing stupid things and fucking shit up. Maybe it is the inbreeding.

My friend bad mouths GN'R and dismisses them as a stupid hair metal band. I tried to argue but he is a stubborn bitch.

Exactly! I'm allergic to ignorance,low tolerance level for shitspeak about GNR.

I think I spend more time defending new guns or trying to explain who Guns N' Roses are.

Been defending my choice in music to friends,family,enemies and strangers for twenty some odd years!

I hate the fucking south,and all the inbred hicks,they cultivate stupidity.

And that's threatening to you because in your case it came spontaneously?

Not threatening in the least,apply that to yourself and ask yourself why you would feel so insecure that you would need to go to a forum and randomly try and insult strangers you know nothing about. :monkey:

Oh, I know you "fucking hate the south", that the South consists of "inbred hicks" and that they "cultivate stupidity". That was enough to warrant my response.

I'm allergic to ignorance

Oh, in your case that would be an autoimmune disease.

I am from Mississippi and I AGREE to an extent. Some of the ideals, racisism , ans general prejudice that come out of the south south is pathetic. Just so you know we are not all like that. Also there are rednecks and hicks everywhere, not just in the south, granted that there are way more here and they tend to be more extreme. But alot of great muscians and athletes have come out of the south so we have that going I guess.

On topic, I dont get in fights over GNR, but I find myself all the time having to explain that GNR is still a band, and no, Slash isnt on guitar.

Then, Ill play CD for some of them, and, they just dont like it. they say, it just doesnt sound like GNR.

Thats prolly just because they are ignorant rednecks though...... :rofl-lol:

Edited by The Wicked Hand

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I do...GNR is the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. Even then the wheel is fuck all compared to GNR.

When it becomes religious logic subsides to delusion and an actual interest in the music becomes a false mission that fills an absence in someone's life.

Axl is not an ideological leader or demi-God. His character & music are not exempt from criticism.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

There's a difference between being country and being redneck. One of those groups does not deserve to be insulted.

I am from Mississippi and I AGREE to an extent. Some of the ideals, racisism , ans general prejudice that come out of the south south is pathetic. Just so you know we are not all like that. Also there are rednecks and hicks everywhere, not just in the south, granted that there are way more here and they tend to be more extreme. But alot of great muscians and athletes have come out of the south so we have that going I guess.

On topic, I dont get in fights over GNR, but I find myself all the time having to explain that GNR is still a band, and no, Slash isnt on guitar.

Then, Ill play CD for some of them, and, they just dont like it. they say, it just doesnt sound like GNR.

Thats prolly just because they are ignorant rednecks though...... :rofl-lol:

Sorry Wicked Hand,

I inadvertently made a poor choice in words,no offense intended.

It just seems that people in the south,as well as some others have a mindset that I clash with,and have had fucked experiences dealing with.

I got into an altercation with some drunk hicks at the GNR gig in Birmingham Al. In 1991 as well.I have a hot temper so I didn't help things in the least.

I honestly didn't mean I hated everybody from a given area,seems like some locations are friendlier than others,and the people,cops and society that reside there.That was too broad and sweeping for a statement.

Have u ever noticed that nobody ever loses a fight?

Oh I've lost some,especially when the people you're arguing with have Badges.

I hate the fucking south,and all the inbred hicks,they cultivate stupidity.

And that's threatening to you because in your case it came spontaneously?

Not threatening in the least,apply that to yourself and ask yourself why you would feel so insecure that you would need to go to a forum and randomly try and insult strangers you know nothing about. :monkey:

Oh, I know you "fucking hate the south", that the South consists of "inbred hicks" and that they "cultivate stupidity". That was enough to warrant my response.

I'm allergic to ignorance

Oh, in your case that would be an autoimmune disease.

Do you have such low self-esteem that it motivates you to insult strangers on an internet forum to feel superior?

It's no wonder why your own forum has no members.

I'll be ignoring you from now on,I avoid toxic,negative personalities whenever possible,if you'd like to contribute feel free,but stop berating random people,and contributing to the hostility please.

One time a guy told me Axl was lame, so I killed his mother and fucked his sister.

HA! Birdcatcher,I worry about you sometimes :lol:

Are you by chance,a blood splatter analyst who tracks down the dark passengers of society? Feeling like your old self again?

I've got a funny feeling :shocked::confused:

i did get into an arguement with a friend once over chinese democracy him calling new gnr "gay" and yet he couldnt name 3 songs off the album :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gay? I've heard GNR labelled as racist,mysogionists,and crazy,but never gay.

Bran,the fact that he couldn't name three songs was a strong clue to this guy's uninformed,inaccurate,unchecked,free fall into the stupidity pit.

got talking to a girl at a bar once while ordering my drinks

we was in a rock club she was hot so as i was getting in the shots she noticed my guns t shirt

i said i really want a t shirt with the new band on it

her reply was what the axl rose karaoke band?

and it all went down hill form there

Ha! I can imagine :thumbsup:

Have u ever noticed that nobody ever loses a fight?

"yeah I might look bad but you should of seen the other guy" :D

Anyone claiming they have never lost a fight is either delusional,or a pathological liar.