Will Guns play a new song off of Chinese Democracy II tonight?

ITW 2012

Chinese Democracy II  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If they play a new song it WILL NOT be from an album called Chinese Democracy II, for one it would be pretty damn silly to name the next album that due to lack of attention give to release of Chinese Democracy in 2008. To me naming the follow up that would be crazy from a buzz stand point it would be treated like it was left overs from CD and be treated as such by the media and casual fans.

JMHO on if we get a new album it will not be named anything that resemblies CD.

Will they play a song from the next album if there is one my guess would be yes but it could only be just a jam in between songs.

If they play a new song it WILL NOT be from an album called Chinese Democracy II, for one it would be pretty damn silly to name the next album that due to lack of attention give to release of Chinese Democracy in 2008. To me naming the follow up that would be crazy from a buzz stand point it would be treated like it was left overs from CD and be treated as such by the media and casual fans.

Well, unless the new album consists of unreleased CD-era tracks, they shouldn't call it that. Even then, It just wouldn't do. Too much baggage attached to that name.

Edited by st0n3r

In my eyes, it's a great opportunity, and why the fuck not. Small show, hardcore fans. Seems to be more reasons to, than not to. I vote YES!

This is how I feel. The people who are going to these shows are more of the hardcore fans, then the casual ones. It would be a great way to atleast try out a new song or two to see how it is generally received by the fans.