Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14870.jpg

14874.jpg

:rofl-lol:

I love your posts

+1

Agreed.

And flayer is a way better poster than you are as well.

R U mad?

calm down, I wasn't even talking to you!

you're so fucking sensitive, get over yourself!

Oooh, you said f*cking, that must mean you are really serious.

No offense intended.....I just think you are one if the worst posters in here. I don't always agree with Flayer, but he at least brings some good posts to the table. You on the other hand, rarely do.

14870.jpg

14874.jpg

I love your posts

+1

Agreed.

R U mad?

No offense intended.....I just think you are one if the worst posters in here. I don't always agree with Flayer, but he at least brings some good posts to the table. You on the other hand, rarely do.

:rofl-lol: Looks like we are in preschool again....

Yes, I must be in pre-school because I don't have to always use the F word to make a point.

And every post in this forum ends up with people bashing each other, but this exchange is what brings you back to your preschool days? The last post of hers I read before this was her using the middle finger icon and telling somebody to f*ck off. Ya......she brings a lot to the forum.

Duda is probably a fine person in real life. I just think she is a terrible poster. I'm sure you both love every poster on this forum?

Yes, I must be in pre-school because I don't have to always use the F word to make a point.

And every post in this forum ends up with people bashing each other, but this exchange is what brings you back to your preschool days? The last post of hers I read before this was her using the middle finger icon and telling somebody to f*ck off. Ya......she brings a lot to the forum.

Duda is probably a fine person in real life. I just think she is a terrible poster. I'm sure you both love every poster on this forum?

I don't like every post that I read, but hey, don't you have an ignore button? ;)

Poor you, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings!

:violin:

Edited by Duda

What do you all think will happen first?

GnR releasing a new album.....or another band member quiting and being replaced?

This is such a talented group of musicians, I can't imagine all of them wanting to spend 5-10-15 years covering other people's music.

Some fans on here think that spending 5-10 years between albums is a good thing and not a problem. But most bands want to create their own music, so the more years this current group spends touring, the more likely yet another member is going to move on. And that would ne a shame.

All the leftover CD "big guns"......the dynamics and chemistry this current band has, I would love to hear what music they could create......imagine if we - the fans - at the end of this year had three albums worth of GnR music.

Instead, we are talking about another year of touring and maybe an album of remixed songs. Wow.

New member, without a doubt. I have no Idea what Is making people believe that this band Is on the verge of releasing a new album. I can't recall one time,where this band, the original band or any version of the band, for that matter has ever followed through on anything they had promised In a timely manner.

Unfortunately the next thing that will probably happen is a member leaving. I can see Bumble going as I do not think he is content with being in a nostalgic, cover band for much longer. He is a prolific musician as Bucket was. It doesn't seem like a re-release or new album is happening so the chance of a member leaving from now til then is greater...

I agree to some extent.

If the newest release from the band, let's say extremely soon 2014, is ChD II with Buckect/Finck stuff mainly - which imho is very possible - then I'd say there's 50/50 chance that Bumble is going to leave. Which should btw jeoperdize future tours for a very long, long time.

If next album is going to be Ron/Fortus/Asba thing and is delivered in the same space of time, somewhere in 2014 - which imho is unrealistic - then maybe, just maybe Ron will stay.

You do know that Ron was on every single track of Chinese Democracy right? He's all over the album.

He is all over it???

he reworked couple of Bucket's parts and added some fretless guitar

Plus he plays Slash/Bucket/Fink stuff live

I don't think it's his dream job ... or maybe I'm wrong

Edited by Iras

Its a shame that there hasn't been more activity with new material the past decade. At this point if you compare the potential these guys have versus what they have actually done, there will be major inconsistensies. This band puts on fantastic live shows, one can only hope that new material comes out to keep the momentum going, because as evidenced by a lot of responses here, people are not nearly as enthusiastic now as they were during the 2011 tour and I believe that the lack of anything new is the reason behind it.

Edited by WhazUp

14870.jpg

14874.jpg

I love your posts

+1

Agreed.

R U mad?

Well aren't you just a walk through a fucking meadow today.

And I happen to like Duda. You shouldn't bash on your fellow GNR fans.

Edited by Chloe