Guns N Roses about to stream an upcoming Gig!

pik

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guy's taking a free ride on the nightrain :tongue2:

I think you have to buy the stream first, because I still can't access it.

I bought the stream and still can't access the Nightrain area of the site. Am I wrong in thinking this, but I thought we got a months free access with the purchase of the stream??

Well, I can finally log into the PPV link that is provided after payment, but still no access to nightrain.

Edited by systronic

I bought the stream and still can't access the Nightrain area of the site. Am I wrong in thinking this, but I thought we got a months free access with the purchase of the stream??

Well, I can finally log into the PPV link that is provided after payment, but still no access to nightrain.

Have you created an account on their site?

Nightrain Members Stream PPV For FREE This Sunday!

We think about you.

And thanks again for jumping on the NIGHTRAIN!

With all the excitement around the NYC Takeover of clubs during Fashion Week, we’ve decided to bring that energy out to you our friends, fans and family who can’t be at any of the UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL shows by way of a stream this SUNDAY, February 19, 2012 LIVE from the HOUSE OF BLUES in CHICAGO on GunsNRoses.com

Don’t you cry (or worry) if you can’t watch it LIVE. We know it may be a lil late or a lil early depending on where in the world you happen to be when Axl hits the House of Blues stage in Chicago, so know that your purchase allows you to watch the show for a full 24 hours from the actual performance.

This stream is complimentary (FREE) for the entertainment of our NIGHTRAIN members. Simply visit us on Sunday around 10pm Central US Time (Chicago) for all the fun and games HERE (http://gunsnroses.com/ppvfc)!

And even better, as NIGHTRAIN member we want give you some access to your friends with 40% off the $5 price plus a free month’s worth of access to NIGHTRAIN. Just have them click HERE to get the $3 price on what is sure to be a highlight of anyone’s PRESIDENT’S DAY WEEKEND in the US.

Be sure to also share the Jungle your friends online via Facebook, Twitter or simply email your peoples with this special discounted link http://gunsnroses.com/ppvff . They’ll be west coast strutting with you, Axl, Dizzy, Tommy, Motha Goose, Richard, Bumblefoot, Frank and Dj! LIVE! Or anytime they want over that 24 hour period following the show!

Thanks for being here and helping us make this another best time we can remember.

Happy Belated VALENTINE’S DAY! We love you! You know that we do!

G N’ R

I can't log into that link, nor can I access nightrain. :question: i also can't log into the link http://gunsnroses.com/ppvpaid/index.html which I received when I paid for the stream.

Man, i'm confused haha!

And I created my account on gunsnroses.com last week.

Edited by nonlinear

I can't log into that link, nor can I access nightrain. :question: i also can't log into the link http://gunsnroses.com/ppvpaid/index.html which I received when I paid for the stream.

Man, i'm confused haha!

And I created my account on gunsnroses.com last week.

Are you using the password that got mailed to you when you bought the stream?

I could give a shit about access to the forum, that's what this place is for. I will definitely shell out $3 for the live stream though, since I couldn't afford $140/ticket to go up to Chicago this weekend.

Gonna have to hook the laptop up to the tv and watch it on a 60 inch screen, I hope it doesn't look like shit.

Those of you having the error message, I was using Google Chrome and it wasn't working, but when I went to use the link using Internet Explorer, it worked just fine. You'll get a zoovision request to put in your username and password, and it will work for you. Ahh...it's like it's 2008 again.

Also, I didn't pay any membership fee, just the $3

I went from my email message I got after I paid. When I went with Chrome, it gave me an error, when I went with IE, it let me enter username and password, then it tells me to come back at the right time, but it recognizes that I've paid.

I went from my email message I got after I paid. When I went with Chrome, it gave me an error, when I went with IE, it let me enter username and password, then it tells me to come back at the right time, but it recognizes that I've paid.

^^thanks!!! :thumbsup:

I was using chrome as well, but can confirm that the link and username:password both worked for me in Firefox (didn't try IE). In Firefox, I get a message like "Thank you for your purchase. Please return here Sunday, Feb 19th.. blah blah."

thanks for the tip, dude! rock3