Do you think Axl should have himself cloned so GNR can continue on after he retires?

ITW 2012

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is working with advanced prototype isomorphic digital voice emulation technology. It's level 10 classified. Anyway, right now intrepid scientists are studying Axl's vocal data, and at some point there will be an Axl Voicinator 9000 available on store shelves across the united states. So they will have cloned his voice.

Axl is working with advanced prototype isomorphic digital voice emulation technology. It's level 10 classified. Anyway, right now intrepid scientists are studying Axl's vocal data, and at some point there will be an Axl Voicinator 9000 available on store shelves across the united states. So they will have cloned his voice.

That would actually be fuckin sick if they came out with a voice emulator for Axl's voice, similar to the T-pain one they have. I think it's an app, my friend had it on his iphone about a year ago. You record yourself singing, and it turns it into that t pain autotune shit.

If they had one for the Axl rasp, oh man, that would be epic.

I see cloned Axl's walking around like regular Terminators.

2012...The machines are coming.

My 7th grade science teacher is a clone

Mine was none too happy when my lab partner threw the sheep's eye ball out the window.

Edited by ITW 2012

This has already happened. Go look up the lead singer, this guy Chad, from the GNR tribute band called Appetite for Destruction. www.notquitegnr.com

He's pretty good, but lots of people can sound like Axl, but give them a pen and they probably have no idea how to write the same music that would be imperative to continuing after Axl hangs it up.

Axl's voice has already been cloned in this fat mexican guy named Juan Rodriguez, that just blows your mind with his resemblance to Axl's voice/rasp:

He could do voiceover for an Axl look-alike & we'd have Axl Rose in all his mighty ol'glory when Axl retires... :confused:

Do you think Axl should have himself cloned so GNR can continue on after he retires? Maybe it'll be like a prequel thing and the Clone WAR will be CD II.

Once Axl's gone, his money could go into a trust, that see's Guns N'Roses live on for ever in the form of:

They should build an Axl Rose animatronic, that could be updated ever more, as technology improves.

It could move and jump just like Axl.

Vocals would come from digital backing tapes.

The band could simply be replaced every 10 years or so by a group of musicians management see fit.

Sure there would no new music, but fans old and new could expeirence classic GN'R music performed live.