New DJ interview

WhazUp

Wow. I want a new album more than anyone, but I think this is the first time in history people are actually WANTING Axl to cancel a tour hahaha

In my 9 years here I would have never imagined fans complaining about how active the band is... Seems like long gone are the days from 2003 to mid 2006....

one less chinese democracy world tour, thats all it turned out to be; there's been plenty since

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In his previous interview, Slash and him were friends, they had tons of respect for each other and they just had dinner together.

Now he doesn't know the guy.

Oh shit, I had forgotten about that. What the hell DJ? :lol:

Very weird.

Anyways, yes it's very unusual to see the forum actually wanting them to cancel the tour. Axl's sickness might just be a flu or nasty cold or something. Enough to make him feel like shit but not enough for him to say he needs to cancel the tour. I say finish this tour this summer, then hit the studio big time.

Reminds me of when McG was getting a lot of shit from fanboys before Terminator Salvation came out. He did an interview where he said he flew out and met with Jim Cameron on the set of 'Avatar' to discuss the Terminator movie, and how they had dinner and Cameron gave him all these ideas and approved of McG's film. Then a few months later Cameron said he had never even met the guy let alone approved of the film. :lol:

Edited by Estranged Reality

In his previous interview, Slash and him were friends, they had tons of respect for each other and they just had dinner together.

Now he doesn't know the guy.

They'll get the chance to meet each other on April 11th at the Golden Gods Awards. Slash is playing and so is Sixx AM.